Thursday, September 14, 2006

All The Small Things

I knew it would be a fucked up horrible day.
Confidence is zilch, as is the case for morale.
I might end up staying 3 years, or one year, in tpjc.
Having second thoughts about KI.
What do I do for my Independent Study...
If I get to KI Year 2.
Will the efforts be proportional to the benefits...
Will being hard-working even reap benefits in the end...
Doesn't only apply to KI, other subjects too.

Where's my optimism when I need it the most? This is stupidly emo, but laughing's such a simple thing innit? It's so easy to type a 'haha' too. I feel like a robot.

Good thing abt today: it finally rained. And since I completed my Maclaurin's tutorial, I started on the Integration one while they did MacL's today. Wth. Ohkay, the rain's the only saving grace about today.

I'm sorry, I really am. For whatever I did that anyone didn't like, I'm sorry. If my actions upsetted you in any way, tell me & if it's reasonable, I'll apologise. Sincerely. I'm just scared like hell. Cos the promos are scaring me more than O Levels, and which was the national exam again?

The Fool, signing out with self-doubt, crushed dreams & lost hope. And being freaking emo.

No comments: