The last post was because I had to vent out my frustrations & everything. Partly caused by my mum who, upon reaching home, started to scold at Flute & I for nothing & we've been the most angelic children this week. -__-" so I got a bit pissed off & well, emo. Hello, she cursed me to stay in J1 & take another year of Chinese ohkay?!?!
Like, if you were me, wouldn't you get pissed? Since I couldn't possible shout at my mum or anything, I gotta rant aye? And then, she accuses me of slacking away the entire J1. Sure. Like she ever notices whether I'm tired, stressed, happy, sad or whatever. Everything's about her, Dad & Grandma. Not forgetting the Princess, of course. [rolls eyes]
Being younger doesn't allow for the easy brushing away of the mistakes she makes. I don't expect her to be polite to elders or to be as "perfect" as the average kid could be, but her age doesn't excuse her for the stupid stuff she does you know?
So if my parents forever refuse to scold my youngest sis for anything on the grounds that "you can't expect her to behave like a 17 year old right", I suppose that if she ever steals or whatever in the future, she still won't be reprimanded by my parents since "she is still younger than me". And because she will NEVER be older than me [unless I die of a freak accident or sth], she'll never be scolded & thus, will continue to be a spoilt brat. Oh great. Life is wonderful.
Anw. KI was seriously fun today. Even though Mr Tan said it would be dry, it wasn't what. I learnt quite a few things about society, stuff I didn't consider & incorporate into my essay. Which was the reason why I got 10/60 for section A, but yeah. We talked about anime [haha] & lots of other things.
I feel like dropping KI, yet at the same time I want to do well for it too. Rah.
I nearly went all the way to Punggol on 34 today, after falling asleep on the bus. =_= And no, I didn't end up leaning on everyone.. Lol.
I love D.C. Circuits for Physics, it's just more tedious Pure Physics at O Levels. 'Daddy' recommended that I should do the past year TPJC Promo papers, so I'm like, getting my real dad to print them out for me. It's damn thick.
Argh, I think I'll complete Great Ex over the weekend.. I hope. I hafta anw.. And study for Chinese too, last minute cramming. Then also for Physical Geog & Math too. Not forgetting Physics. I'll just finish up Miss Quek's Just War hw. Then I think I'll be a-ok for next week. :) Let's hope I stick to my planned schedule then.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment