Jamming:
1. is fun.
2. sucks your money away. =___=
Yeah, gotta eat at home more often now! Aaargh. Jamming (3 hours) = $45. O______O Gotta save up anyway. I've no more savings.. Dammit. I'M GONNA CHASE PEOPLE FOR MONEY! [that they owe me since the time of adam & eve] Not only the Spindrifters, so watch out~ xD
I wanna be Spindrift's manager~ Then can earn lots of money! HAHAHA.
I have 2 pieces of KI hw, one due last Tuesday & one due next Friday. Haven't done either. :P OH WAIT! Being the guai kia, I did the Linguistic hw from Miss Quek! :D FUNNY PASSAGE. Why can't we get passages like this for Promos!? Then we'll have a much higher chance of passing..
While searching for books about Foucault [KI! Epistemology] in MPCL, I found another book which is like, totally off tangent. "THE SKEPTIC'S Guide to the PARANORMAL"
I was thinking, "HEY! Maybe I'll let Flute read this book, then she won't be so scared of ghost stories anymore! I'm such a nice sister. ... Wait, then I should read it myself right?"
Thinks back to Pre U Sem. SG28. GHOST STORIES. ALL. NIGHT. LONG.
hey, it was freaky okay!? >__> Try sitting in this sorta new & un-used kitchen, in the dark, all of us crowded around a table & I sat facing the windows..
AND THEN THEY START TALKING ABOUT PONTIANAK'S FEET DANGLING OUT OF KITCHEN WINDOWS, & THEY FALL OFF IF YOU TUG AT THEM. Eep. It's freaky...
And then we tried to avoid ghost stories about university dorms, cos we were living in one ourselves.. And it'll be freaky if things start to happen..
OH, this is making me miss PUS [PreUniversitySeminar, lol!] a lot. Guitar too, all those concert rehearsals from May til end of July.. Then also debate, the Saturdays & everything.. Then 4/7 too.. which leads back to SAC & those nice morning assemblys aka sleeping time. :| RAWR.
Bleh, have to wear full-U for the KI thing tmr. :( I wanna go in shorts & shirt. So informal. It's gonna be at Republic Poly, a course specially catered for the 7 KI students in TPJC. :( What are the chances of me being able to stone off?!
AND both Starbucks at the MPCL are GONE! Wth! I miss my caramel frapp, mleh. And that Ugly Chicken Pie. >:( I FEEL CHEATED. I like my food, ohkay?
Another cheaty [haha, my english is.. the pits] thing is! The uncle at WeeLee [the jamming studio] took out the distortion knobs thingamajig! Lucky Rayner & Chiheng told me, or else we'd still be looking for that distortion knob the next time we go there.. :| Walao. So we'd hafta rent the dist pedals at $1/hour. CHEAT!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment