I think I get too caught up with the character's emotions.. I mean, it's like you're reading a book & then you're suddenly able to come up with the character's next line or something, in you head, and when you read on, it's actually part of the dialogue. Or guessing how the plot develops for each book & turns out that you're right, that's why I'm able to devour books so quickly.
Aww, the ending is just unexpected for me this time.. it's really like this big shock. It's like, "huh, what just happened again!?" & then I'll re-read the last few paras, trying to make sense of this curveball. Then I'll think, "wth, how can this happen after all those things?" and start to feel the grief & such.
Just go read the book la, if you have time. Actually, even if you have no time, you should still go read the book. Took me about 2 nights and this afternoon to complete the book, so it's okay la. I'm still reading despite promos. :| stupid aye?
The emo-ness refuses to leave.. might be because I have 'Seize The Day' running through my head. =_= the video's EMO.
ANYWAY! Other than the depressing read, it was a GREAT day. ... [I don't have the energy to type in a smiley yet.. :( this is a.. saddy. Yea.] Had Mac's for breakfast, yay! Heh. It's been a long time since I had the breakfast okay? I miss the tea, even though I can make it at home myself. For free. -__-"
The 7 KI students ventured into the unknown territory today. HAHA. Lol, I'm just kidding. We went to Woodlands, that's all. So far into the north/west, Republic Poly's only 2km from M'sia. :P Had the Socratic Questioning course, which was really fun! Lol. All Philo guys are balding. [KI Students: "That's a Hasty Generalisation!"] Riiiight. Anyway, Shannon, Fahmi & I
Oh, and Meiji's strawberry milk is quite nice you know. But if you like thicker milk, then go for Dutchlady's. I think I'll stick with Meiji, it's cheaper too. This is random.. AND I MADE MY OWN LUNCH TODAY TOO! Spaghetti! It's been ages since I last ate homecooked spaghetti, so I made it really nice, with lots of mushrooms & tomatoes. YUM.
We learnt quite a lot about critical thinking, questions after questions, digressions after digressions. Haha. The teacher said that he could see we were masters at digressing, even before talking to Mr Tan & Miss Yap. It was a really fun workshop thingy, where someone got jacked and that someone doesn't even KNOW it. :P HA. So there, we're
Oh yeah everybody. You guy have to know that plants MIGHT just be able to speak afterall, just that we can't hear them. HOW DYA KNOW THAT SOYA BEANS CAN'T SCREAM AYE? Don't go veg just because plants can't scream! :P Well, this was part of what we went through today...
OMG A LES PAUL! It's so so so...pretty!~ Damn, I want the wine red one. 8D Yay, my smileys are back! Omg, and READ THIS. YA GOTTA READ THIS. xD This is the super easy linguistic hw I was talking about.. HAHAHAH. I think even non-KI students can pick out the flaws in the argument.. HEE.

No comments:
Post a Comment