I don't like Trix. The cereal, not nice. :P it tastes horrible, I just don't like those artificial fruit flavoured stuff aye. It's like.. fruity Milo cereal. =___= Same shape, different taste. 3 in 1 Milo rocks, btw! hahahaha. Hm.. I want cereal! I MISS MY OREO-O! :D
Bleh, really gotta cram tmr at MPCL.. cos I think I've been slacking TOO much. what to do? SIGH.
Aaaaargh, Blogger sucks. Why can't I get added into the Spindrift blog?! Rawr.
Oh, speaking of roars, I failed the KI test. D: as expected, but still. Depressed lor.. Anyway, everyone failed. Not that it's a consolation or anything.
ANYWAY, our repertoire [lol, sounds so.. haha. nvm.]:
- Time Is Running Out - Muse
- Island In The Sun - Weezer [for fans of 'Lost']
- Swing Swing - All American Rejects
- Far Away - Nickelback
- Hero - Nickelback
- Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
- Higher - Creed [this is cool, go watch!]
- Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns n' Roses
- That Thing You Do! - The Wonders
- Obviously - McFly
- The Reason - Hoobastank [stoner song! HA.]
- School of Rock - School of Rock :D [With lyrics somemore!]
- Someday - Nickelback
- Someday - Sugar Ray
- Zombie - Cranberries

No comments:
Post a Comment