Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Want Candy!

Oh yes, I do. :( My house doesn't have any sweet stuff to eat! How could this be!? Ohkay, so there's my cereal [yum~] & my fruit bar. That's about it. And that's what I bought, not my parents. Rawr. I like to eat sweet things after a meal! D: It's bad. But dinner/lunch is usually salty or whatever, anything but SWEET. So, I feel the need to compensate for the lack of sweetness. Heh.

Yay jamming on Tuesday~ :D Can't wait! Gotta print out lyrics & tabs & everything. Time Is Running Out! School of Rock! Woot. I'll study at MPCL before jamming! [--> to appease my conscience, really gotta buck up] I miss that place.

WHEE! It's so fun fooling around with my cousin's Les Paul. xD I was playing with it for awhile after tuition today morning & my dad doesn't seem to like it. :P Oh well! How'm I ever gonna get an electric?! Esp the wine red les paul I SO want. ): Even if I score well for Promos [like that's a possibility...], my parents will never get me an electric, or even a bloody acoustic.

"One guitar not enough meh?" Um, no. -___- Sad truth eh.

And. I FRICKING HATE INTEGRATION. It sucks. Buh.

I'm putting on weight. Lol. Too much late night snacking on cereal. I'm addicted to cereal, heck care whether it's Honey Stars, Frosties, Oreo-Os, Trix, Koko Krunch, or whatever. CEREAL! :D Ooh, and that HipHop Jelly too! Haha! It's so FLOPPY when it's not fully frozen! :D

Went to SACPS in the morning to teach the little kids yest! Guitar, duh. And then in the evening went to the Esplanade to watch a band concert, saw Didi there! :) Well, I was pissed off in the afternoon cos my parents were nagging at me & my sister tok her own sweet time before leaving the house. So I was hungry & tired, thus pissed. At least I managed to hide my bad mood.

Yest, after my own guitar lessons, I walked under a low tree branch. It hit me that while I could walk safely beneath it, it'll whack Ken right in the forehead. =__= How short am I again? Okay, Ken's like the guy whose height is closest to mine so yeah. More than 170cm, lol.

AND! When I woke up today morning, I had a mozzie bite on my upper lip. D: Wth.

REVISION! :D Let's hope I stay on track today. SEIZE THE DAY!

No comments: