I hope I...
- won't fall asleep tmr during the paper.
- rmb everything I've learnt the past 6 mths or so.
- bring in concrete examples. [hot, torrid affairs NOT included]
- will link my points back to the quotation or question or whatever.
- will write more than 1000 words for each essay,
- and have seriously good points too.
- rmb to have a proper topic sentence & have a "monologue".
- will have Logic tmr.
- will be able to spot every single stupid thing the author's gonna dump into his argument.
- can name the fallacies tmr too.
- will be able to make distinctions btwn such-&-such and such-&-such.
- will be able to make use of the various sources of knowledge construction to my best abilities.
Btw. I went to school today for 40 mins of Geog, 40 mins of Math & 40 mins of PE. I was in school til 3.30pm. Like, wth right? Actually, I ponned everything from 7.40 til 11.30 to mug in the library.. Ehehe. Crazyness.
And guess what we did during PE? It was SO strenuous that my brain nearly went comatose relaxing.. I mean, just 2 guys & 3 girls inc me turned up for PE today. Haha. Cool aye? So we just sat at the stands & watched the other PE teacher put cones for a soccer match in the field.. It's like therapy, y'know? Sorta like sitting at the SAC canal in the morning or at the slopes leading down to the SAC field.. Relaxing. :] Whee.
My 'daddy' said to give up on that guy.. Cos the J2s going off to army next year.. then no hope one. :| he has a very good idea of who That Guy is, I shouldn't have given so many hints.. =__= Oh man. Nvm.. I have blackmail material against him too. Aha. Raaah. I'm still not telling who..
2 more weeks & it'll all be over. :D Quote from KotC: "Everything will be alright."

No comments:
Post a Comment