Knowledge & Inquiry promo paper this morning. Let's break it down.
Section A: A total failure. I just can't do epistemology ohkay? It requires knowledge construction... which I sorely lack. :(((((( Wrote about 3 pages only. Like, total shittified stuff. So gonna fail.
Section B: Well.. I did write a lot more for this, 8 pages or so. Ayep. =) But then again, quantity doesn't equate to quality.. I'm desperately wishing that I'll score relatively well for this, well enough to cover up my screwy Section A marks.
Section C: Never did this before, kinda shittified too. Like Section A. Bleargh.
ANYWAY! I didn't fall asleep! I remained freakily focused til 10.50, when the bell rang. There were still 10 more mins, but at that moment I got distracted. And then I lost my concentration so I just doodled a little.. Eheheh.. BUT KI'S OVER. THANK GOD.
It ain't the worst though. ... there's always... PHYSICS. Le blah. Okay. Mugging for Physics on Sunday & Monday. Intensive revision!! Raaah.
You know just how desperate TPJCians have gotten when you see this picture. This phenomenon occurred at arnd 11.30am on Wednesday, when many of us ended early. Unfortunately, the official dismissal time was at 12.50pm. :P Being the average recalcitrant teens as portrayed by the mass media today, many tpjcians attempted to rush outta school. Even the formidable Teacher In Black was no match for over 100 youths! The number of people you see here is merely half the total, maybe not even half. Ayep! Mass breakout sia. LOL! :Dnote: not taken by me & faces have been blurred to prevent any repercussions from The Admin. :] I was sitting at the foyer with Fahmi though, looking upon the breakouters in amusement. Haha! They made me feel like ponning Math lecture.. But I still went in the end!

No comments:
Post a Comment