I MISS GUITAR! GUITAR 1 ROCKSSSSS.I've been thinking of getting an electric guitar after the promos, in Dec or sth.
Yeah, kill me. 2 frigging days to the promos & here I am, slacking 24/7 still. Why do people think that I mug like hell when it's quite obvious to me that I DO NOT? Well... been slacking this past week anyway..
Getting back to the issue. Should I splurge $250 on an electric or should I not? Cos I've about $100 in my savings now.. And the end of the month is coming, which means that I can redeem the money I spent on notes from my mum. As well as get the pocket money for October. 8D But then I wanna buy it in Nov, after I return from OCIP. I'm going to Cambodia, wish me luck. Then at least I'll have abt 1 mth to be all happy with the guitar before going back to school.. And I/S [if I pass J1].. and SYF.. and.. Oh, bloody hell.
Actually I can just get the $250 I got from my dad's company just cos I got into a JC.. =__= pretty lame huh? If I do end up taking this money, I'll just grab $100 or sth.. Not too much. I think I will. I
But I want a Wine Red Gibson Les Paul Supreme.. I don't mind the standard, but the supreme looks prettier. :D And it's more than 6k? ......... At this rate, I can wait til I'm wizened before I can get one. Oh damn.
SWEELEE! Pls have a super duper mega sale soon! Like, in Nov/Dec, I don't care. :P JUST HAVE A SAAAAAAAAALE. Because, as we all know, one cannot bargain at SweeLee & sales are the only chance to buy the overpriced guitars at a lower pricetag. They have mini Les Pauls called PeeWee. That sounds so damn cute sia. :)))) But the pitch is different so.. I dunno la.
OMFG KI PROMOS ARE IN 2 DAYS AKA THIS FRIDAY. I. AM. SO. DEAD.

No comments:
Post a Comment