You know how there's this transition between the time you wake up & the time you really wake up? ... Bit confusing, but geddit or not? Like, when you open your eyes, still asleep & going through the mundane morning routine. Then after that fully waking up and your brain starts to work! :D
Anyway, that's besides the point I'm trying to make. Er, I was listening to Merry Widow when I truly woke up. So, the whole song has been stuck in my head the ENTIRE DAY. Wth la. Esp the part from the 4th minute onwards.. Oh well.
Yest I had Math tuition from 8-10pm, and before that KI from 2.30-6.30pm. -____- Aaaaaand before that, PW from 10.50-12.10pm, Physics Lec from 12.10-12.50pm, Math tutorial from 12.50-1.40pm, Rush-The-KI-Hw from 1.40-2.30pm.
KI, as a subject, Kills Intelligently. It's SO sneaky, y'know, slowly creeping up behind you, then WHAM! Its sledgehammer hits you square in the brain & whaddya know, you're brain dead! D: Using one's brain intensively for more than 5 hours at a go is suicide. Wong & Joel were helpless to the merciless power of KI too, even though they don't take the subject.
Which explains why I collapsed onto the bed straight after my tuition teacher went home & woulda slept immediately if not for Fahmi calling about KI. :( Anyway after that I just conked out la. Slept like a dead fish til 8.30am today. Wow.
Rushed to the NLB with laptop [which got progressively heavier] in tow, stopped for a quick bite at Bugis BreadTalk & wasted $1.80 on a lousy sandwich. Okay, fine, it wasn't that bad. I just have high standards. Turns out that Fahmi was late, and the friggin' Lee Kong Chian place only opens at 10am. :O Rushed for nothing sia!
Did the KI Seminar stuff until about 2pm, Fah & I were too pooped to do anything else. We got stuck at more than one point & decided to just go home. D: But the library was very nice, though my stupid wireless cocked up in the middle of KI-ing. Everybody now! "I listen, therefore I am."
Jasmine called right when I reached Tampines Mrt Station. Actually, I thought she was my mum calling to nag but nvm. =__= In a moment of weakness, I abandoned my hopes for completing half my hw today afternoon & went to TM to meet Jas & Mad. :D I missed them! And we crapped lots, though I was dead initially. Hello, straight after KI at NLB I mugged Physics on the train can?
Came home at 4pm, had a late lunch [it was cold & gross]. And HAHAHAHA. I slept from 5-7.30pm. :( What happened to studying?!
YAY! Tall Babe [Yong] & Chubb Babe [Ken] got B3 for Chinese O Levels! :) So proud of you guys. I got a C5. Eheheh. Let's meet up for pool again eh?
2nd YAY! Dad's back from the hospital! He's much better now, I wanna thanks to everyone who asked about him & wished him well. :]
OKAY! Gonna do hw now! :D
1. Math Revision Exercises 1.3 & 1.4
2. Chinese Compo [Topic: "It's Time." o__o]
3. Physics SPA Skill C WS
4. Math Tuition - 6 Maclaurin's Expansion Qs
5. Geog Weathering Q2
6. Trigo Test Revision Qns
7. Physics Study Guide for Electric Field
8. Literature Great Ex Reading Log. :(
9. Revise. REVISE!
Random note: I loooooove libraries! xD
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment