Anyway.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Okay, I admit that I haven't done a bit of studying since I woke up & half the day has passed by BUT the time wasn't wasted. :P Cos I was bloghopping, & you know what interesting things you find while doing that.
[snorts] Okay, I can't help it la. I find it super funny. So I went from my blog's links to Adlin's. Then I also went to Angelyn's. :D Found a similar name in there, starts with J. So I went to J's blog from Squeak's.
J went for Musical Synergy, & like what SACSS girls do all the time, spots the Cute Guys. :D Well, I know who it is! Mwahahahaha. It's so darn freaking obvious, they should really try to hide it a bit.
BUT IT'S SOOOO FUNNY! Okay, so the guy she's got her eye on has a 6 letter name. Hurhur, isn't it obvious already? :D
Luckily i had my specs on!if not i will definitely miss the view of the ****** guy!oh man. he is sososososososososoosos CUTE.hes HOT playing the guitar.oh man.for one reason.i begin to like guitar.im appreciating it.hahar.Geddit? Aye aye aye aye aye, you gotta gotta gotta gotta geddit. ;) If you look at this logically & rationally [empirically, if you wanna], there could only be ONE guy the SAC girls could be talking about.
They know him. Pretty well. He's been to SAC a few times, haha.
And, well, they always talk about him. :P I think SAC will love TPJC GE soon, if not already!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. See, Miss Flute? Other girls find HIM cute. LOL! I find it funny. God, this is like, my dose of hysterical laughter in a good way & not the psychotic way.
The SAC girls are bloody funny. Now I know what Deliang meant by their blogs are damn funny. :D Ehehehehehehe. They're so easily infatuated. I did my Good Deed too! I made that video right? Then I gave the link to the SAC GE girls.
Whoohoo~ J will be watching it a lot, I think. His picture pops up more than a few times in there. Rofl! Actually, I might be wrong in my deductions, but who cares?! I think it's 90% accurate. :D :D :D I'm too easily amused.
I hope Dad's feeling much better today. Miss Flute's friends are in the house & they are noisy. Haha.
I love my guitar & the alto sax. Too bad I have to return it tmr. D: I shall take a picture with it for remembrance. Wheet!


No comments:
Post a Comment