This has a damn cool concert/video thing la! Seriously, it rocks. The fireworks match the music so well! :D LINK
Anyway, managed to finish those troublesome Maclaurin's stuff last night/early this morning, at 4am like that. =__= Wheehee. But I was able to pay attention & learn things during tuition, so it wasn't so bad. Though I can feel my brain shutting down now. Oh bubbles. D: I still have to complete ALL my hw & do a bit of revision for like, everything. Press on! :) haha.
Btw, bubbles will replace words like
shit
crap
... well, fuck.
Cos bubbles is a much MUCH more polite alternative that wouldn't piss off anyone I think. It's The Word of the Moment for the Babes Gang! Haha! I miss my fellow babes. Haha. Even the guys. :P LOL. Actually I wanted noodles but... Miss Flute aka Stick Babe objected, so... Yeah.
AND! I am not blur, nor do I have a boyfriend. Never did & definitely not now. Why does this sound familiar? Sigh.
First. The blurness. -_- That I am not! Bubbles la. I don't understand why people say that. Cos I'm not that blur.. I mean, sure, there are times when I stone off or just shut down, so I tend to not listen to anything. Like during lectures, for example. Haha. Not funny when it comes to my academics. :( Then there's also the drifting off into my own world kind of spacey-ness, but it doesn't happen that often.
But then again, some people trick me all the time. Haha. You know who! x)
Next, there's the prickly problem of people thinking I'm attached. Abbas, Shannon and EVEN MY OWN SISTER. Like, wth right? C'mon, I tell her almost everything. Almost. I've never had a boyfriend though, Sis, I swear! I know of someone else who did, haha. And told me of the breakup one week after it happened. Omg. -___-
Shan't elaborate upon this anymore cos I've realised that I don't know how to do First Principles for Differentiation. Bubbles sia. That's it, gotta have study sessions in the library after school now! Everyday! Yep, esp after KI. Sleep a bit first, then start on revision. Haha. But the library's damn cool la.
I think the Starbucks at Marine Parade Library is still the best place to study at. Comfy armchairs, coffee, ugly chicken puffs, thomas kemper's rootbeer, etc. And the air-con. :D
Like Ken said in his MSN nick, THE PRESSURE IS ON. And after the pressure's off, we'll go pooling k? =) Or have a celebration meal at Jack's Place or Swenson's or whatever place we usually go to with the Babes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment