Monday, August 07, 2006

I Love You 5 Times

Okay. I heard this song somewhere once, and I love it. :) ... Can't find the friggin' mp3 though. Oh well.

I LOVE THE SAXOPHONE IT'S SO FUN! x) Thanks, bro. You da man. I shall take a picture of it soon and post it. I love my mum's digicam, but it's so bulky. D:

God, now my stomach hurts. :O And bottom lip too, bit/pressed down too hard on it I guess. Anyway, I can play Twinkle Twinkle! And... and... well. That "Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden suuuuuuuuun~" song.

Ayep. :D I'm like, so proud of myself! Heh. Aaand, my stomach hurts. All in the name of music. My neighbours will hate me too, I think. While I can get the notes.. The tone is horrible. :(

In between break and math today, we set up a combo band! Bijun & I happened to meet outside the class and we talked about the all-girls combo band a bit. So now we got one. Dunno what will happen to it, but at least we formed one! Whoohoo! Emo, you guys better watch out. haha.

I made a video. Be proud of me. I love it okay?

I had a very enjoyable BS with Sharon today. It lasted only 30 minutes long, but damn fun sia! Haha, it's hard to find a common enemy in a school of, well, a lot of people. :D FUN!

The BS put me in such a good mood that I didn't fall asleep for the first half of H.Geog lecture. I paid attention for once! Like, wow. [rolls eyes] And I slept during Lit tutorial before the BS, haha. I think Mr Lee hates me now. :X Always asleep during his lessons. There hasn't been one Lit tutorial where I didnt doze off. Yay me.

MY NEW BIG BROTHER ROCKS! Whee. Yeah, sure. Sax-ification. Haha.

Today was a great day. I hope it lasts. I hope tmr will be as fun. MOVIE! :D Wednesday I think I'm going out too, Saturday also. :D

I learnt that you can sweep the guitar. Lol. And not with a broom either. Haha. Go Rayner.

Oh man, gotta study for promos! I wanna pass well! Like, at least a B for each sub. I'm so happy today, I dunno why.

:D

No comments: