Saturday, August 05, 2006

I Want You

Some know who, but pls don't say it here. :)

Slept from 12 - 3pm. =_= I had planned to do Math differentiation tutorial but I was knocked out on the sofa & slept like a pig. I was super tired after the 3 hour long math lecture+tutorial in the bloody cold Audi. Horrible.

Speaking of pigs, I love food. Good food. Cookies, sushi, pasta, rice, veggie, soup, burgers, fries, etc. I could go on and on. :D Haha, the SACians who know me out there should rmb some eating sprees we went on so often. Mostly we just patronised Macker's or whatever la. :P Or raided Sakae Sushi, mwahaha.

I wanna eat! And gorge. And have tons of fun. Lol. I think the stress is getting to me. O_o

Omg, there's this Logic quiz on tpjc.net! I'm gonna ignore it, cos I think it's KI stuff. And because I think I'll fail it if I take it now, my brain's dead and my logic is a zilch. Bleh. Again, KI was fun yest.

KI Promo exam is on 11 October. OH HELP! It's the last paper of the entire Promos, and I bet that the 7 MOPs will be bitching about the 3 hr paper & how we totally forgot Socratic questioning, ignored the fallacies, not applying examples to our answers & asking each other who the hell is Berkeley and what's with his idea of reality. And Locke sounds familiar doesn't it? So does Descartes. Gnostic & those religion stuff, is it KI? Scientific Revolution doesn't matter right, when writing the 1200-1500 word essay?

GAAAAAAAAAAWD. So screwed. Blargh.

Gotta mug for Promos. I mean, er, study. Mug sounds so darn desperate.

Hm, I don't really like some people now. Jasmine, Fahmi & April should know about this, cos I frantically smsed them in the middle of Math tutorial a week ago. I don't like superficial ppl, which is why I don't like those some ppl. No friends, so what? I mean, how solid can the friendship get with less than 2 years? And if the same, annoying thing keeps on popping up daily, I think I would have a right to get pissed & give the silent/cold treatment after 5 mths aye?

If I'm being short with some ppl in 06S33 I have perfectly valid reasons. Oh, but whatever. I seriously can't be bothered with the rudeness & arrogance of some ppl now. I'm quite sensitive to some things k? And anyhow, studies are more impt. :D My other friends too, from guitar, debate, other CGs & schools. Nicer ppl. So there. Offend anyone? Well, I'm so sorry.

Oh, I'm not ponning Tuesday's celebrations. No more 1st two period lessons now, so it's safe to go. Yay, watching a movie after that with 'Daddy' & 'Mummy'! I'll be such a lightbulb. Oh man. No one else is going, damn sad sia. I wanna watch Click, my friend says it's a great movie. =) Popcorn or the jumbo hot dog thingy. Candy floss.

All together now! Praise ye, food!

No comments: