[edit] the day just got worser and worser-er. :( my mum is refusing to let me go to Madison's place for a BBQ tmr. dammit. I'll be stuck at home with her. For like, 24 hours! D: It's gonna be a lousy N-Day tmr. As usual. [/edit]
I think I'm gonna stress myself out the next month or so. :X I'm really getting freaked out when I see people studying everywhere, anywhere, anytime in the school. I have to get back my momentum! p = mv
Ohkay. I can't afford to get even a C for promos! My parents would kill me, most prolly. Shitshitshit. Nervous. I can give myself a heart attack by thinking about the exams, which are in like, 7 weeks? Bloody hell. I'm so scared, seriously scared.
Study study study. No more skipping lectures or Chinese lessons to sleep or do hw. NO MORE! But I'll fall asleep during those periods anyway. o_o Maybe I should just camp in the library after school everyday. Bring laptop or sth la. Revise. Study. Get the facts right.
OMG. I totally forgot about KI Common Test! Yeah, sorta-CT anyway. It's on 29th August. [hyperventilates]
Oh, before I die from extreme paranoia, lemme say A HAPPY NATIONAL DAY [3 days of holiday leh] TO EVERYONE

No comments:
Post a Comment