I'm not doing anything for any teachers this Teacher's Day. :D Whee. Cos TPJC teachers are the pits compared to some SAC teachers. :P So there!
Went back to SAC today, in the heavy rain, with Michelle. Got SUPER soaked! My shoes squished with every step, it was damn gross. But I like the rain. :( Just not today la. Going back to SAC in all our glorious soppiness. I miss the teachers! Lots! Saw Mrs Boo, KK, MM, Mrs Heng, Mdm Heng ["Goodbye my love!"], Mdm Chan, Mr Poh, Miss Chua, GUMS, some juniors who I vaguely rmb [how sad eh].
Btw, in a very funny turn of events, MM sits next to KK in the annual staff photo. :P HEE.
Bleh, no more jamming/sushi tmr. D: Drummer can't make it! Boo. FRIDAY, EVERYTHING WILL BE ON.
I WANNA GO SHOPPING! :( I'll get the moolah from the parentals, but I'll feel guilty cos I haven't been talking to them unless I need money. Which they're quite pissed about.
I wanna go shopping with... FLUTE! :D Haha. At Parkway, I love that place. Cos it ain't that far. I've always liked the Marine Parade area, LOL.
Freaky shit which happened today:
I woke up to an unexpected sms.
"roaming with CELCOM blahdeblah..."
For the uninformed, CELCOM is this telephone network. O___O IN MALAYSIA. WTH. That's the sms I get when I enter M'sia, but I'm pretty sure I was in Singapore at 6am in the morning. And then I received TWO more, from Maxis & CELCOM in the TPJC canteen. =___= Weird.
Dammit, shopping~~~~~
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment