KI test was bad. I'll be delirious with joy if I end up passing with an 'E'. Argh. What's the use of knowing the content if I can't apply it? HEY, doesn't this sound like my problem with Physics?!
Physics lecture test - 43%. I friggin' dropped by about 15% from CT. D:
Skipped SPE & Chinese today to study for The Test. I asked my Chinese teacher in this very desperate voice whether I could go study for my test & she said yes! :) I love my Chinese teacher, I'll finish up all the worksheets & hand then in tmr. And I studied a bit of KI during Physics lecture too, but I fell asleep less than halfway through the lecture. -__- So, not much done.
My eyes feel like they're gonna dry out, shrivel up & turn into prunes anytime soon. Harhar. Eyebags galore.
Had Pastamania for dinner with Shannon & Jean after the test. Twas lotsa fun, cracking lame jokes, coming up with stupid quotes [hey, that's me!] & everything. RAWR. ;) Went around TM looking for stuff to buy for the 3 KI 'chers, but could find nothing suitable. Had lots of ideas in mind. Like, How To Be Interesting In 5 Easy Steps. Haha.
Yay, short day tmr & some of us are going back to SAC too! :D Whee. I miss SAC so much! Spindrift's gonna jam on Thursday evening! :] Finally! Yeh, tis gonna be fun yo. Hey, what song(s) are we gonna play btw? Mie, you're the one with practically nothing to do now, go decide! :D
Anyways, I miss going shopping. Like, serious shopping when I actually buy stuff & not just gawk at them. :( I loved going to M'sia & everything, esp the food & the shopping.. Been so long. Ah well. F.O.S. was the best, I still rmb! Spending $200+ everything we go there, lol. And Vincci, I really like those shoes they have.. And that kickass huge mall called '1 Utama', where you can find almost everything. And KLCC. And Micasa, that hotel with the delish breakfast & comfy beds. 8D Yum & yawn~
GRAH. I wanna shop. I really need new clothes, the last time I bought new clothes was when? CNY?! And shoes, dammit. My 2 fav pairs of shoes died [inc the Vincci one!] and I need new shoes!
Many yays! Cos Sept's coming soon & then I'll get my pocket money! I'm super broke yet I'm spending so much. On food, hell yeah! D: How stupid. MOH-NAY~! I don't care if I'm damn materialistic, I so need the money. Food, & lots of other stuff. I dunno. My throat's sore too, darnit. Tired & falling sick. No wonder I've been so moody & biatchy this week. And falling asleep everyday on 34 both on the way to school & on the way home, but that's a story for Denise. Le blah.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment