Sunday, August 27, 2006

Danze Pastorale

Relatively easy Grade 2 piece for guitar... Sounds nice too. :) While New Day is like a lullaby [ie whenever I run through the song in my head, I tend to close my eyes & drift off], and Etude's just... well, my least favourite piece out of the 3. [shrugs] Oh well. It's an ohkay piece, that's all I can say.

My addiction to black coffee & sweet things [like cereal/cornflakes, whatever rocks your boat] is the only thing keeping me alive. So pals, if you see me in tpjc walking around, looking like a zombie [like, with super dead eyes, etc]... It's gonna be the norm until Promos. After which I'll go home, & crash onto the sofa or the bed, whichever looks more inviting [and more convenient, don't forget convenience!]. I think I might just fall asleep on 34 & end up in Punggol though. Aha. Again, not funny.

And Denise? I fell asleep on 34 once.. and like the other time on 69, I was practically leaning on a stranger. It's SO embarrassing! :( HOWEVER! I like to cheer my friends up so I'll graciously allow Tallie to snicker at me. x) ... gosh, I miss 4/7 so much. Why is it that we mourn leaving SAC, when all we wanted last year was to get outta SAC asap? The friggin' irony of it all.

Like Flute, I don't wanna be a perfectionist. In fact, at times I'm far from a perfectionist, yet at other times I'm anal about everything. -_- Stupid, I know. Sis? You're clever & you learn fast. I know you can apply all you've learnt the past 2 years & use it to get into 3A next year. Don't be so stressed. I know it's because we haven't had a proper BS since last week. We'll have one soon k? And you know I miss those times too, the happy ones... We'll talk about them or something. And I promise I won't make fun of you. For the foreseeable future anyway. Okay, look. I don't know what crawled up your ass since a coupla days ago, but continue with this omg-i'm-such-a-poor-thing-so-obey-my-wishes attitude & I swear, I'll cut you off from my feelings. Even though we are were the best pals for quite awhile, I've been tolerating that piss-off attitude of yours for a long time. And I'm getting sick of it. I don't have to care for you, y'know? I worry about those I care for [that's a hell lot of people] & especially you. You either stop with that annoying attitude or we'll stop being BS partners. That's my ultimatum. Not like you'd want a BS anyway, you said so yourself, rmb? I'll have to respect your wishes, don't I? [mock salute]

Okay, end of rant.

Right now, my love for music is coming back in full force. Bad timing. I'm playing the guitar more often now, looking for tabs, looking for scores, tinkering on the piano again after years of neglecting it. I'm eyeing my sister's flute too, though I doubt she'll let me use it. The only instruments left in the house I haven't touched recently are the harmonica, the violin, the recorder [HAH] and.. the flute. Well. Time to re-focus on my studies instead of pursuing my interest. D: Damn.

Also, I seriously hate Integration & whoever came up with PW. And loads of other things, but I shan't be nitpicky. :| I struggle through Integration while Differentiation's fine with me. I'm afraid of Math, of Physics, of Geog, of Lit [screw it, I'm dropping this H1 next year], of Chinese, of KI especially, since we have a test next Tuesday & I missed the last 2 lessons cos of bloody cramps. :X Okay, will stay in tpjc's library til it closes tmr.. Mugging KI. Bloody shit la.

I don't know what happened to my passion for Geog & Lit, it just dissipated when I entered tpjc. I'll be the first to say that the teachers I have now aren't as enthusiastic about teaching the subject as those in SAC [Mrs Boo, MM, KK! Oh, how I miss those days. I even miss Lim Bey.]. They don't even care about the students, unlike the previous teachers I had. I mean, it might be because 4/7 was the best class, that's why we got the good ones, but we can't be that lucky right? It's just that in tpjc, maybe I didn't have to chance to get those teachers who could inspire you to work hard.

I know it depends a lot on the individual, but I just don't care about some teachers... Yeah yeah, it's bad. [can't help it la, rolling my eyes is a reflex action] I've personal grouses about the various teachers, mainly TWO [ahem]. Won't post them up though, will just bitch about them with the voice in my head [aka my personal devil's advocate, really! or best friend sometimes], or with friends who have the same feelings as I do.

Gonna study all the way from after lunch til dinner today! I've set a goal & I'll reach it. I have to. I will do it! ... I lost. Haha, inside joke with myself. :) Lol, now I've gotten more crazy.

Whatever happens, today is a wonderful day. Cos of the weather! It's overcast, it poured in the morning & the Sun is obscured by thick grey clouds. What more can I ask of the weather god? Monsoons? :D Actually, I wouldn't mind that! Or a raging thunderstorm, that'll be cool. Yay, now I'm psychotic! ... As if I wasn't.


Those days rocked. Too bad there's no more of 'em.

No comments: