Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hero

Teacher's Day was a blast today! :D I mean, I didn't expect it to be SO fun! I thought it was gonna be this long, draggy affair with bits of fun but after the concert, I became glad that I didn't pon. WHEE~~~~

The Powerpuffs rocked! Blossom did quite well for 'Sweet Child O Mine', Buttercup sang a decent 'Hero' [the Spidey song] with only a few offkey notes & Bubbles [lol, bubbles] was the crowd favourite with 'Higher', too bad there were no fireworks. :) Chiweng Chiheng Farhan Rubin Jonathan rock! And no offkey notes! HEE. But as usual, the sound system screwed things up by blasting the music too loud..

Maddie smsed early in the morning. "Hey hannie! It's your favourite kind of day. =D"
Damn right. :]

It's rainy & cold & wet & sun-less [aka dark]~ xD How much more can I ask for aye? Heh, I love rainy weather! So does Flute!

It's a SUPER day, cos my instrument collection expanded! :D I borrowed the alto sax again, & also... MY COUSIN'S ELECTRIC GUITAR! Cos he's going to Bali for a vacation. :D There's, like:
1. Flute [the instrument, not the person]
2. Classical guitar
3. Harmonica
4. Alto sax
5. Violin
6. Piano
7. Recorder
8. Electric guitar!

[inserts the smilez icon from MSN here] It's really pretty. Les Paul shape, with vintage sunburst so it's sorta orangey. I love orange~ BUT! There's this electric that's super cool too, the Wine Red Gibson Les Paul Supreme [sounds like a pizza! 8D LOL!]. It's RED, I love red, so yeah! The ebony one's cool too, same goes for the alpine white.

SAKAE + JAMMING TMR! :D Spindrift rocks! Whatever we're gonna play, let's just have fun. :P

No comments: