TK BAND.
Not only GWH, but also the Best Display Band 2006 Award. ^__^ Congrats!
Best bday present Miss Flute could ever have gotten. I'm so happy for her! =)
My dad, April & I sat in the gallery. Shade never felt so good~ Whee.
BUT! I feel that the Deyi dude didn't deserve the Best Drum Major Award. Sure, he had good posture but he did NOT display confidence in himself.
If he did, then the mace woulda flown higher. He threw the mace only a couple of metres above his head 90% of the time and the one time he attempted a higher throw, he didn't catch it.
Or he did, then he missed a lower throw. :P Which proves something, doesn't it? Haha.
Poor Bowen. :( They shouldn't have gone home empty-handed today.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment