Friday, June 30, 2006
Rockstar
Oh man, Panorama's turning out to be a blast. :)
Why is it that whenever I have low expectations of something it actually turns out to be great, but when I have high expectations of something, it sucks like shit? Oh well.
OY SQUEAKY! I'm not gonna get attached anytime soon so you can add me to that particular list. Wahaha. Hope you'll read this & I'm missing you all the way from hot, humid Singapore.
Rehearsal was crazy, full of fake strumming. Cos the band conductor thought the guitar people on his left side was too dead, so he wanted us to do something. So, we "strummed" & swayed lots! :D It was crazy! Our hands were air-strumming, like 15cm away from the soundboard. Hahahaha! But he liked it, so that's okay. FUN FUN FUN. We overdid it though. Hee.
Tired now. Really. Nearly died during guitar practice. :( I actually couldn't play some of the super simple notes & dya know how demoralising that is? I was on auto-mode & my confidence just slid down the drain. Got so depressed over such a simple thing, sad hor?
PANORAMA PANORAMA PANORAMA.
It's so fun when you say it in a nasally, Singlish accent. Panolama. Llama. :) Nyaha.
... That sucked all my energy away. -___- Still have to research for debate. Mleh.
at
21:50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment