Thursday, June 29, 2006

Enter Sandman

Panorama was...energy-sapping today. Hours & hours of waiting, screwing up, getting bullied & having lots of fun.

Just because I told April, "Hey, that Weiliang conductor dude's quite cool yea? He's so tall!", she assumed that I have this little thing for him. -__-

So while eating in the Green Room today, April was like, "Oi Zhihan! Sit here, over here have really good view!" Cos Weiliang was sitting outside the GR & he was all dressed up nicely. Hoho.

Then the teacher-in-charge started to look outside too since April was pointing so excitedly out there. o__o So now Mr Choo also knows about it. Amantha too. & god knows how many more guitarists.

It's all lies! Untruths! He's not my type! Really!

Just a note, I will abstain from eating chicken rice for 2 weeks. I'm scared of it now! Try finishing a packet of cold chicken rice when you're not hungry at 11AM in the morning... Cos the next meal time's at 5.

ANYWAY, I have become smarter. So, I shall bring the wonderful invention called cup noodles to eat on the day of Panorama! There's a hot water dispenser there. WOOHOO.

Again, took tons of pictures. Yay, that was actually fun! With guitar 1 & daddy! =) Will get the crazy section 1 pictures from Karin. We tried to bash up our darling SL Deliang, you see, in one of the funny pics. Hee.

Section 1 was screaming his name down the corridor so he had to come over. He was SO embarrassed to the point of blushing. Ahahaha. Then the group at the other end of the corridor also yelled out his name. Wow, everyone wants a piece of Deliang! Esp Rayner. ;) But it's so fun bullying him!

I'm taller than daddy here! But he's actually 1.86 while I'm...much shorter than that, so this picture is misleading. HAHA. :]

Attitude! Daddy actually found a walking cane in the dressing room so we were using to pose for pics! I grabbed the conducting baton & did the buay song look.

Oy, I was told that instead of "le buay song ah?", it's actually "le buay hua hee ah?". I don't know the difference!

Panorama seems to be turning into a..success. Sort of. Let's see whether it will be on 4 July.

Dammit, I've realised that guitar would be really quiet after July. :( Okay, I'll stop harping on this. BUT I WILL MISS ALL MY SENIORS, ESP THE GUITAR 1 PEOPLE. So there.

No comments: