Monday, July 03, 2006

For the Love of You

[gasps] Panorama's tmr. Like I didn't know that.

BUT PANORAMA'S TMR! :D

I don't know whether I should be afraid or hysterical or happy. o__o

Have I ever mentioned I love the Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra? WHEE. Now you know I do! :) They're coming over to Singapore for a performance or something & they'll also be having a masterclass with TPJC Band. All in September.

I want their autographs! :D Esp the trumpet dude. & all the rest.

Such a fangirl, who cares? Yay.

I wanna go jamming too! Argh, stupid timetabling! [attempts to steal Kaya's bass]

ANYWAY, ticket sales for VCH concert is now on! Once again, 29th July, Saturday, 7.30pm at the Victoria Concert Hall [duh]. Tickets priced at either $10 or $15. :]

Please come. Pretty please?

We are here today because of our shared dreams

No comments: