Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Our Shared Dream

Panorama was a success, for me at least!

I don't know about the audience's point of views, but guitar did a great job yesterday! :D Thanks Mel-Anne, for saying that our songs were relaxing & soothing.

THANK GOD WE DIDN'T LISTEN TO. Er. THAT WOMAN.

The woman who actually praised us when we played Yesterday Once More & Treize Jours En France horribly during the rehearsal. I think her musical genes are defective. :P

We rushed.
We obeyed her instructions & played 2 slow songs at a tempo meant for rock.
We weren't in sync with each other.
Guitars were outta tune.

"Hm. Great job, guitar!" ---> quote from THAT WOMAN.

... While band & CO members, teachers & the conductors looked on apprehensively. Hello, it was 2 rehearsals before Panorama la, whaddya expect? The sound was seriously SUCKY.

The concert rocked, but I feel that so much more could have been done to make it better.

So much more admin stuff. Oh-kay, shan't bitch about such trivial matters here. Go read this, I found it while blogsurfing. ;)

Band: my sis said that Merry Widow wasn't that nice & the SC was lousy too. But Smooth was great. =) I like the song too, whee.

Rushed around like mad after the concert, got a bit lost & desperate [ie maniacal while running ON FREAKING HEELS] in the Esplanade.

OMG LA. Germany's out. :( I wanted them to go to the finals and beat France. Okay, I want Portugal to beat France too! Cos the French eliminated Brazil. My favourte team cos of the aesthetic quality.

Haha, yellow, green & blue is a pretty combi, plus there's Kaka! XD Cute dude. I saw a cool Brazil jacket yesterday at adidas!!! :] wanna buy it~ Yeayea, I'm a fan of both adidas & Brazil. WHEE. But the shop was closed [11.30pm, haha!].

VCH CONCERT'S NEXT! O__O Must go, people!

29th July, Saturday, $10 or $15 tickets, 7.30pm at VCH. :)

Oh, I'm collating the Panorama photos we took. Then I'll post them up at my other blog. I think I'll use it as a photo gallery of sorts now la. No more time to write narrative. Boo.

No comments: