Oh, I passed KI! :D Yay. The Logic Test was averagely done, there was so much more I coulda written about. And so much more I coulda NOT written about. Nonetheless, I still got A-/B++.
Whatever that means.
I concentrated too much on the fallacies Miler committed & largely ignored the use of language. Like what I always do during Lit. Too much on the story & not enough on the language.
So, to mourn my CT results. [3 sig figs. mwahaha.]
Physics - 56.7%, C
Math - 51.4%, D
Phy. Geog - 56%, C
Hum. Geog - ?
Lit - ? [surely fail one]
Chinese - 46.5%! [it's a PASS okay??], E
And KI CT ain't even over yet. :( Gosh. I'm pretty depressed over my results, even though people say it's normal to get this type of results. Sigh. Bloody la.
Chinese 'A' Level Oral next Friday. Wth. Sure die also. Sure die one. My English has degenerated ever since I stepped foot into the green building aka TPJC. So sad. Hor?
PE was horrible today, it's the first time I exercised properly since... mid-May. o__o Stitch & the feeling of wooziness attacked me like crazy. But running was fun.
I watched the Portugal vs France match yesterday night/today morning! :D Was supporting Portugal but I think it was obvious that they were the weaker team within 2 minutes of the game.
Portugal had higher percentage of ball possession, but due to a stupid "foul", France got a penalty kick in the 33rd minute & Zidane scored. ARGH. The goalie nearly got it! >_<
Cute guy & Bucktooth who can usually play very well. :D
In one of his more
HOT HOT HOT! XDEven Bryan thinks he's cute! While Rad & Mel-Anne preferred Cristiano Ronaldo. Who was like, bleargh last night. Fake dives & all that. Kaka is... [dreamy sigh] everything. He has good hair too. Really impt. HAHA. Kaaaaakaaaaaa. Don't laugh!

No comments:
Post a Comment