I'm so frigging tired. +_+ Football, math induction & physics circular motion. Crap la.
But I'm still gonna watch the match tonight. It's the finals! I want France to win now! Go Les Bleu! ^__^ Was supporting Italy yesterday then changed my mind. Rah rah Zidane! You
... Oh god. I so need my coffee. Or sleep. Sleep is better. Much.
Broken sentences. I can't talk properly. Mumbling/swallowing my words. I think I'll die during Chinese tmr.
My sis [aka Miss Flute] did something to my hair. And made it nice somehow. She was gonna style my hair in a way so that I was gonna look like a retard, but her conscience got the better of her.
I want her to watch the match with me tonight. :( I've no one to talk to! Oh well. I'm ordering Macker's for breakfast.
Coffee. Need. It. Much.
And I've not done my Lit Great Ex hw. This is shitty. Argh. I don't wanna do Lit anymore. I miss KotC lots. Even though Hooper was a sadistic idiot & Kingshaw a whiny dodo, at least I had fun analysing that text.
Maybe it's my classmates, maybe it's Miss Kang. I dunno la.
I love the rainy weather but I think it's getting me a bit depressed.
Boo. :( I don't wanna use my brain. Somehow, I feel like giving up on everything.
Can't overwork my only brain cell, aye?

No comments:
Post a Comment