Monday, July 24, 2006

Here Without You

Haha. Yeah, I'm so clumsy. :P

Was lost in my own world
Didn't notice where I was going
Absentmindedly took
the last fatal step off the edge
And fell down
Twisting my ankle in the process
Rah-rah :(

Nothing much to say. Only that the ankle is hurting & feels as if it's on fire. Went to the doc's to get it wrapped. So darn uncomfortable. And my foot feels fat. Sorry, but I've got an issue with my weight now.

The doc also said, no cold drinks. NAAAAAAARGH! >_<

Intensive guitar practices coming up this week. After Saturday, it'll all be over. Boo. I have 3 things going tmr at the same time.

CCA: 4.30 - 6.30 pm
KI: 3.30 - 5.00 pm
Lit: 4.10 pm

Going for practice a bit cos I end at 2.50, then hopping to the library/wherever for KI, then back for CCA. Haha. My gosh, Reynolds is coming tmr for KI to have a meeting with the MOPs. O___O About the after-curriculum lessons we have. Great.

Anyway, I gotta stress on sth. I'M FREAKING BROKE. T__T which came at a good time, cos I've been spending waaaaaaaaay too much on food. Seriously A LOT.

... I love food. Right now, I'm obsessed with cornflakes. Or cereal. whatever. It's frosties & Oreo-'O's for me! :D :D :D

Oh yes, and I'm also downloading 'Swing Girls'! Yay! Stats show that it'll take at least 30 hours to get the whole movie. Like, omg. =___= But it'll be worth it. LOL. It's at 17.4% now! After 5 hours. Haha.

MIE?! If you're reading this... Pls get a tagboard or sth. So we can laugh at those fugly cosplayers. Yes? :] You gotta, aye?

No comments: