The guitar dudes can play this really well. :) The melody's loopy. Haha. Is that a compliment?
Rehearsal was fun & tiring today... Some ppl think like me. LOL. Never would have guessed... And those ppl better not leave guitar!
HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, I just scrolled thru the TPJC Runway pictures cos Syafiq told me he & Deliang performed. Then I vaguely recall seeing Deliang in the dressing room for the models before the show. So I kinda looked out for those two skinny guys. And I started to laugh. Hysterically.
Deliang looked really funny with the dreadlocks, while both of them looked hilarious with the outrageous wigs. Really super duper weird. Syafiq looked like a strange looking girl. Haha. xD
K, 'nuff about that. [background: hahahaha-!]
When I saw the combo band playing today, I realised how much I miss jamming with my Spindrift ppl. Though it was only once. The trip to Peninsula, the aimless walk around, the frantic downloading of tabs, much giggling over FFR, the strange jamming styles we have. OH WELL!
Conducting was horrible today. :( Boo. First time in front of so many ppl is scary. And then I also went on to screw up all the pieces. Yes, ALL. I didn't play a perfect song today at all. I couldn't even manage a simple C Major scale properly after that... Shit. =___=
The concert's 3 days away. Less. I am so so SO dead. Crap. I'm scared okay?? I think I can start hyperventilating whenever I think about conducting. [inserts random vulgarity] I start to panic whenever VCH concert pops into my head and twitch a bit. I'll try to forget it a little. And I sound neurotic.
Anyway, to sum up today's rehearsal, we are SO not prepared. Especially band & me. Practice hard! Haha, I've been slacking too much..
Poor Miss Flute. She asked me, "How do you forget someone?"
Well, er, I wouldn't know aye? I mean, I'm not the one with an ex who I still like right? Anyway, it's not like I ever had an ex. :P I feel so sad for the 2 of them la.. Because of religion, they had to break. Maybe there were other factors la, but religion was the catalyst.
Okay, so what if he's a Christian & my sis is a freethinker? Has it ever affected their relationship? C'mon, we all know it's prolly not gonna be long term, so why care about something as trivial as religion?
Hm, maybe to me the issue about religion is nothing cos, well, I'm nothing but I don't think it should be an issue unless they're truly serious about it and planning to get hitched or sth. [shrugs] She really shouldn't ask me.
I know nuts about relationships, only that they're expensive. Cos of the frequent smsing. I think it's just an isolated case with my sister & Mr. Trombone, but nvm. Relationships don't have to be full of smsing everyday, or late night calls. Simple stuff will do what.
Haha, this is like a message to my various friends who are on the verge of going into a relationship. :D
Omfg. He blocked her on MSN! >:( How dare he!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment