[edit] OMG. I was blasting music on the laptop. Then. 'Cold hard bitch! Just a kiss on the lips, and I was on my knees, I'm waiting, give me..' came BLASTING out. Note, my parents were in the room too. =_= They gave me a strange look. Let's hope they forget this...[/edit]
Today morning started off suckily with Lit makeup lesson at the evil hour of 7.40am. :( I arrived early. As usual. Mosquitos attacked me, mini cockroaches ran around the school. As usual. -__- Well, at least there weren't any frogs today...
We ended so late la! At 10.30. Crazy. Hopped to Macker's for breakfast. I love the breakfast. Lots. Haha.
Being M.O.P.s, Fahmi & I trooped down to NLB's Lee Kong Chian Reference Library, which was chocked full of deep, incomprehensible philosophical texts. Oh man. KI's a bummer when it comes to these type of small font reading.
Stayed there til 3+pm. Then we decided to dump math hw and go shopping! :D Kino & Taka were super crowded. With our giant bags, we had a hard time navigating the sea of humans. Ren shan ren hai. Wow, a chinese idiom. Surely A1 for MTL exam already. Lol.
We were so pooped we got off at the wrong stop. Dhoby Ghaut instead of City Hall. Haha! I mean, we were totally convinced that it was the City Hall station already but it just looked...a bit different!
Then Fahmi went on home while I went to check out the Brazil jacket at the CityLink adidas. Bloody ex. Walked to Peninsula, the jamming place we went to that time was still open and the owner was playing a cool kick-ass bass riff. =)
Sunshine Plaza was the next stop, for some stuff [I wanna read Hana Kimi darnit!]. Dragged my tired feet to Bras Basah next.
I was so desperate I asked my seniors what they wanted for handover presents. :P I want an electric guitar too lor.
Anyway, in the end I was back at NLB! The RP girl was still outside the library selling those stuff.. Lol. Lucky my dad came to pick me up. Wheeee.
Conclusion: I finally bought the presents for 6 of my seniors! Not gonna buy anymore for the rest.. Oh well. I'm broke too k? Less than $50 til the end of July. :O
M.O.P.: Masters of Philosophy. This RJC dude came up with it during Pre U Sem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment