Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mozzarella

Haha, it was what my SL called Morenita.

SL: Are we playing Mozzarella tomorrow?
Me: Er, yeah.. Should be la.
SL: Mmhm..
[silence]
SL: Wait, it should be Morenita right?!
Me: Oh yeah. It is. Haha, I thought it sounded weird.

Guitar was really fun today. :) Despite all the waiting we did for Panorama. Pls la, we need more mikes. Preferably 2 for each section. But I really did enjoy myself today even though I was falling asleep half the time.

Guitar has to be heard. They're dumping us into the choir gallery. Y'know, way above people's heads? :O Wth right?

I love guitar. I really do. I improved on my pieces today! I've got the feeling of each note into my fingers already. Like, yay! :D Fun today. I learnt many things.

Right, Daddy? =) Like.. whoops. Cannot say. Jing yin or sth like that. I think.

DEBATE! It's been great too. I only prepped with the team for the CJC spar, but I was told that we did well enough for Miss Kon not to kill us too much. We just have to hit on the correct points. YAY!

Tomorrow's the TJC spar but I ain't going cos of guitar practice. Oh well. & it's on globalisation, which I quite like. Heh.

OHOHOH!!!! :D :D :D Yest was the Sushi Mafia Hot Date! Which was like, super duper truckloads of fun. More than I think I'll ever have with other people. I hope not though.

Emy & I got really high during lunch & started hornying together. As usual, I made a fool of myself. Emy did too, but she refuses to admit it. :)

Alex was really pink, Sze Ying had her wushu darling, Mads is in love with YF, Denise is a fencer [so scary! Lol.], Germaine was super tired [Poor girl]. Aiyoh, did I miss anyone!? Okay, I don't think so.

Gluttons of 4/7 '05 unite! :D

Heheh. We then trooped to Alex's place & played cards. A game of bridge, then it was those lame-o card reading things. HAR HAR. :]

Some are so accurate it's a coincidence. Okay, that didn't make sense. Nvm. I had a great time with my SACians. Love me darlings! If those 4 cards didn't have to be guys, you girls would be in it. :)

My heart's with you! Oh yes, it is. AND it's physical too. :P

P.S. Daniel would be a guy's name, yes. Haha! XD

No comments: