If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with lies.
Isn't it so inspiring, so full of wisdom? XD Isn't it so true?
I have the guitar riff for this song stuck in my head. Like, bleh.
Anyways, guitar chalet was quite fun la. I actually took the initiative to go to sleep at around 4am cos I could feel The Sick Germs gathering for yet another attack on my weakened immune system.
To put it simply, it just felt like I was falling sick. :P
April, Joyce & I went to play pool at midnight.. When everyone else was leaving, the 3 of us bounced in & got a corner table. & then played crappily, haha!
Had lots of Macker's. From the one at Downtown East to the one at Changi Airport, where I was reminded of the farewell we said to Adlin there. :(
Practiced Grand Sonata, Morenita [I love this song. Sort of.] & a coupla others.
Helped to make lasagne, mm. :D I love my food. Man, I'll get so darn fat! Crapolas, baskets full of it. BBQ was great, but I didn't have my browned marshmallows. The fire was literally a mound of faintly glowing embers. Oh wells.
Marshmallows are nothing without my Penguin Darling. Heh.
It was Tiff Ning's birthday too! Actually it was on Sunday but heck care. SAC girls are a great bunch. Mucho thanks to Shin Ling for organising all the food stuff!
Spent lots of time with my "family". Daddy, mommy & sister. Nyaha. We discussed many philosophical questions, like how dya know when you're in love & all that.
Oh noes, that just reminded me of the KI Logic Test I'm 100% certain I got a D for. :O

No comments:
Post a Comment