Saturday, June 17, 2006

Mama Said

I'm a bit confused.

No, not the blur-wth-is-going-on confused, but more of what-to-do confused. :(

Nyeh. Too many things to ponder over. Many many issues. YES, many many. Got a problem with my vocab? :P

My com & laptop were both hit by a stupid virus. For about a day. Then my dad found it & smashed it into little bits & pieces! :) Yay dad. The real dad. So now I can download my Lit assignment & draw out the mind map. So not yay.

Oh, my other daddy taught me jing zhi, not jing yin. XD Harhar. Bad.

Anyway, Big Brother's wedding tmr! :] Sorta looking forward to it, the excitement level's still quite low. Have to wake up before 6am. :(

My 2nd aunt altered my Grad Nite [not Night okay? :D] dress so that it's shorter. I hope it ain't that short. Or that long.

Hey squeaky! See this? I want my hemline to be around the knees. Hohoho, so guai aye? Be proud of me, my Aussie darling! ^__^

Then I'm a receptionist. Heh. Should be fun. I'll bring Great Ex to read if no one's there! Waha, hardworking aye?

Ken, Ning & I will be the White Brigade. :D May PAP recruit us someday.

No, not the Pee and Pee. I'm already in it with Dennis. Whoops, I mean Denise. :D

I'm happy that we'll be sitting with a member of The Clique, Megan. Not...any other family. Not including Ken or Yong. Cos some relatives just...annoy the heck outta you. Haha. Like, all the time. Like, certain people I know in TPJC.

HAHAHA. Kaya's latest blog entry got me lmao-ing away. XD Watch the expressions. Just watch.

Why is it that I can read HP & the Half Blood Prince [yes, for the first time. I'm such a noob.] in 2 nights but am stuck at Vol 1 [out of 3] of Great Ex? :( I shall just write out the quotes worth memorising & well, memorise them during Panorama rehearsals.

Oh!! I got so many nice bday presents. A lot this year. Ehehe. My blue Esprit bag & the orange pouch, the many many keychains, the earrings, bracelet, etc. Thanks!

And also a frog from Thailand, which I named Jonathan. In honour of Mr. Trombone. :D My parents will flip if they see this.

And also a yellow, smiling stress ball. Which Miss Flute & I named Mr. Lonely Ball cos...well, he IS a lonely ball. :P

PRE U SEM! Yay~ SG 28! :)

No comments: