Monday, June 19, 2006

I Wanna Grow Old With You

Note: Since a certain someone lamented about how kids these days are getting more & more vulgar [including himself, HA!], I shall not use freaking, shit, wth, wtf, crap, shit, fuck, asshole those vulgarities at all in this entry. So guai aye? Oh! And I never knew about any vulgarities in dialect until Sec 3 or 4.

To that same person: HEY! I will not pop the champagne when the J2s leave okay? Esp since my 'parents' will be gone. :( I talk all the time to the J2s & I think they're all cool, friendly & nice people. I WILL MISS MY SENIORS. Hmph. That's it la, I'm not like that lor! BOO YOU. :(

IT WAS A LOT A LOT A LOT OF FUN! The wedding, I mean.

Big Brother & Sharlene's wedding thing was really quite exciting afterall. Yay! :] I miss crapping talking about everything with The Clique.

Waitaminute. We're The Babes now. =)
Yong's the Tall Babe. [at 1.82m, he IS]
Ken's Chub Babe. [chubby. he's not! all the girls like him. HEE.]
I'm Just Babe. [babe of all trades]
Ning's Stick Babe. [duh]
Megan's Flexi Babe. [ballerina!]

And together, we're known as...THE BABES! XD [cues cheesy kids' programme theme song]

Anyway, pooled a lot too. Spent like more than $10 on that alone, not counting the racing car games we played in the arcade. It was the FIRST time I played Daytona!! Wow. Haha.

It wasn't all fun & games though. We had to be the receptionists/ushers too, which was a tiring job. Esp when you're wearing heels.

Hey squeaky! My hemline was above the knee in the end. But it was within 8cm of my kneecaps I think, so I didn't go against TPJC school rules. Hear that, SACAC? No nametag though. :P Or socks.

The flowers were pretty, the food wasn't bad, I was a glutton AGAIN AS USUAL, I laughed a lot, drank lots of fragrant tea, did a bit of that yamseng thing, etc.

ANYWAY. Watched my 2nd World Cup match too! Shangri-La had a channel showing all the matches so it was cool. I really like Brazil. They play quite well, though I don't think they've reached the standard they were at during the 02 World Cup.

BRAZIL vs AUSTRALIA - 2 : nil

Australia was super violent. :O Don't like 'em much. But I gotta admit that after the Harry Kewell or whatshisname replaced someone, Brazil faced some problems. No doubt he was good. Yep.

There was also a cute Brazilian player called Kaka! Kakakakakaka! XD It's such a cute name yeah? Hahahaha! Miss Flute thought so too, & it made Mr Tbone [who she was talking to] a little jealous.

Ken the lazy pig fell asleep before the 12th minute, while Yong lasted til after halftime. Miss Flute & I managed to watch everything, inc the extra minutes. =)

Me feels that the Brazilian team has good teamwork, which led to their 2 goals win.

I bathed at 2am, in the 12 deg Celsius room & nearly froze to death. My teeth were seriously chattering away. The air con's crazy!

Pool pool pool! I love the game, cos it's usually in an airconditioned place & doesn't require much running around. Yes I'm lazy. :P Besides, it trains your concentration & your accuracy & your eyesight/point of view.

Who knows, pool might one day replace Physics practical for parallex error. One tiny mistake & you can lose the game/fail your SPA.

The angle at which you position the pole-thing, the amt of force you hit it with, the momentum, the angle of incidence... SO PHYSICS. Failfailfailfail.

BUT I PASSED MY LITERATURE POETRY CA! =D Yay! 24/50! Phweet! Yep, that's considered a pass.

Now for the KI Logic Test, the Lit Prose Test, Chinese CT, Physics CT results to come out. Sigh.

No comments: