Friday, May 05, 2006

Wheels of the Bus Go Round and Round

UPDATED THE STORY BLOG! XD

I am alive! :D I hate SBS, and the feeling is mutual, I bet. Only Mich, my sista, would know what I'm talking about. 34 is moronic. And the SBS jacket looks like TPJC's blazer. What did I say about the connection between SBS and TPJC again last time?

5 things

5 things you were doing in secondary school
Sitting at the canal in the morning
Rushing homework beofe assembly
Dozing off during assembly
Sprinting for Geog lessons
Complaining about Gums

5 fave songs ( Currently )
Friday Night
All These Things That I've Done
Marble Halls
Dare
The Chocobo Song =)

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
Invest/dump half of it into the bank so that I'd be richer in the future
Give a quarter to my parents
Guitar/musical things!
Buy, um, stuff [like duh]
[I give up, buying stuff encompasses almost everything]

5 bad habits
Sleeping during lectures
Being sarcastic to my sisters
Being too sensitive
Tends to digress from important matters
Picks at the skin on my fingers when nervous

5 things you will never wear or buy
A fluffy skirt [as in, real fluff bits and all]
The Il Divo CD [terrorised me once already]
A checkered full-length dress [like what a woman I saw today]
A set of Chinese literature [I don't despise Chinese, but no way]
[I'll pretend I can't count and continue on. ^__^]

5 favorite things
My iPod :)
My musical instruments
The Computer + Internet
My last remaining brain cell [I'll treasure it forever!]
[Let x be the 5th thing] x. =)

5 people you want to do this
[shan't torture anyone, so no names!]

OH-KAY. Now that that's done, Sports Day! XD Twas really very fun today, cos I didn't run and sat under the tents. Cheered for Red House/Eagle even though it was hopeless. We had a 2 digit score while the rest had 3 digits, ahaha! Sat with the cam whores [Fahmi, Jothi, Anisa, Nazeeya, Brammi] and took pictures. Yay for 06S33!! We simply rock, man! We have very good runners in the class and Eng Chang ran! And it's his birthday today! Hee. Oh yeah, Wei Jie from 1st 3 months came back today and he looks the same as before! Had Macker's for breakfast, oh yum. Sat in the canteen and just took my first sip of the tea when it started to rain.

YAY FOR THE WEATHER! :D

Anyways, Jean, Joyce [my mommy], April [guitar VP] and I were sitting together and talking about stuff, like how April is looking for a bf [boyfriend. breakfast. heh.] since her 2 best friends always abandon her for the Boyfriends. :) Just a gathering of the guitar people. Even Deliang [guitar 1 SL] walked past our table! Then we also talked about how the guys in TPJC are all CMI [cannot make it] and then we concluded that Abbas is the only cute guy in guitar cos he's so small! And the funniest and nicest quartermaster ever. Haha!

Then Junrong, Ashraf, Chi Weng and Zhe Wei [all guitarists] stopped at our table and we basically crapped. Had lots of fun, whee! I love guitar! Eheh. People came, people left, people got bullied, gossip was exchanged. :) Ghost stories were abundant. :( I don't like knowing that the whole of TP and more is haunted, but I just wanna know!

In the end, only me, Chi Weng, Zhe Wei were left [still at ghost stories] then Zhi Wei [not a guitarist but from my physics class] sat at our table too. All the Zh/Ch people were present. The 'Zh's Gang. Haha! I'm happy today. Really obvious, aye aye aaaye? You gotta gotta gottaaa get it. XD Omg, I'm really happy today. It's been a great day overall.

But Miss Flute refused to have lunch with me today cos of an almost daily lunch date with Mr Trombone. Hmph. That's it, no more dates with you, miss! Rather Mr Trombone than me. =) Bleh you. It's already FIVE days past your 6th month anniversary.

... Wow. Half a year. O_o

No comments: