"Hws ning? is she better?"
"still having a high fever?did she drink enough water n eat her med?"
"Ooh...I c... tks..Pls do tell me if aniting happens..."
"Ooh btw pls do help me send my best regards 2 her...Tks..."
Aw, I've immortalised the sweetness of puppy love. :D Haha, they're really very sweet. Teehee. And I've wasted 8 SMSes because of that. =_= Ah well. All in the name of love and concern.
Anyway, the AJC spar yesterday was horrible. We still don't have logic. That's so sad! Three outta 6 of us take KI and we don't have logic. Boo. I sorta expected Miss Kon to say something like, "That's it, guys. I'm sick of your poor performances, you know? From now, there will be no more debating team in school, I'm scrapping the whole thing." during the debrief. But it was less harsh than I thought it would be... Strange.
Haha, after that though, we had lotsa lotsa fun. Cam whoring, snarfing down food [me and Bryan, the pigs of TPJC Debate], gossiping, etc. Oh, and taking neoprints! XD AHAHAHA! Omg, we had fun. Ehehe. We took lots of pictures at Delifrance, stupid one too. Haha, Bryan and his Bob. Heehee~
It was also a reunion of the SACians! There was only Mel and I, but still counted la. ^__^ Ooh, in one of the photos, Rad and I looked as if we were kissing. O__O Cos we were making that kissy mouth at each other and it turned out funny. Haha... Waiting for Fahmi to post all the debate pictures from SRJC Invitationals to yesterday's outing online. He's keeping them all somewhere. Heh. I want them! Woo, we're gonna get a debate shirt too!
Yay, more proof that Hannie darling is one sweet girl. :)
- De-nice's mum complimented ME AND ONLY ME on what nice and sweet girl I was. :D I will never forget this.
- The debaters thought that I was the sweetest girl ever when they first saw me. Haha!
- Sam said I was too nice while debating. "Be bitchier! More force!"
- coming soon

No comments:
Post a Comment