Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Juicy

Joo-sey! :D Ooh yeah~

Whee, the PUS [hahaha! Pre U Sem = PUS. short form for something dirty, I was told] dry run today was fun. Ok, let's narrow it down. The trips there and back were teh funneth. Heh. Crazy bus load of people, we were. I became Goebbels, Talisa's [aka Hitler of 06A05] sidekick. History expert here, people.

Oh, looking back, here's a list of music I'm saving up for:
  1. The Dears
  2. Fountains of Wayne
  3. Regina Spektor
  4. RHCP
  5. The Hives
  6. Franz Ferdinand
  7. Better Than Ezra
  8. Dishwalla
  9. The Wallflowers
  10. The Darkness [One Way Ticket to Hell... And Back + ALL THEIR SINGLES! :D]
  11. The Tragically Hip
  12. Motley Crue
  13. The Flaming Lips
  14. The Juliana Theory
  15. Yeah Yeah Yeah
  16. The Libertines
  17. Pixies
  18. The Strokes
Ah, so there are EIGHTEEN albums I'm planning to buy, so after a bit of simple calculations... and assuming that one album is $20... TADAA~

360 dollahs! .... Crap. I'll be able to cross all the artists off the above list saaay, FIVE years later?! o__o Oh noes. Okay, I only really really want The Darkness [haha, FAN GIRL]. And RHCP. And Regina Spektor. Haha! Oh gosh, I gotta start scrimping again! And so many people's birthdays are in May. AND JUNE [yes, of course]. Broke = no $ to buy stuff = sad.

Wow. Sad. That's the best word I can come up with. Sad case. Sad. :(

On an even sadder note, I'm aching all over. From the blasted rock climbing during PE. Wanna crawl onto my bed and snuggle in my blanket forever. Provided there's air-conditioning. :) Anyway, rock's difficult when one hasn't climbed for over 2 years. And very outta shape. I'm such a lazy pig, ehehe.

My arms are aching. It is impossible to straighten them. My back is aching. It is impossible to sit up with a straight back for more than a minute. I can't stretch my back or else my shoulder blades will scream bloody murder.

Grah. -__- I hate PE. Sucks. Especially when the weather's stifling hot like now. I want it to rain all the time, heck care about the flooding or whatever. I'd rather get drenched in acid rain than drown in my own sweat. :( Ugh.

Yay, no PE tmr because of KI outing to Hwa Chong. My dream school, haha! Sure. I hope it's gonna be fun. And that I wouldn't be cranky. Oh well.

No comments: