I've been cheated so many times by Fate this week. And it's only Wednesday!
1. The KI test was scheduled to be on Tuesday so I stayed up til 1am to study the night before. 6 hours later, on the way to school, I received an SMS telling me that the test was postponed to Thursday. Wth la!
2. Tuesday- Break between Physical Geog tutorial and Human Geog tutorial. Me & Kwan Yee: "Anyone up for praaaata?!" no one replied so we didn't eat. Lo and behold!! Li Shan and Xin Ying return to the table 5 minutes later with hot piping fresh prata. Traitors! :)
3. The Case of the Mysteriously Floppy Waffles. I was so looking forward to scarfing down the crispy choco+cheese waffle. When I finally got to eat it, it was soft. And flappy! Argh!! Life is unfair.
4. Extended Labour Day. Our Math teacher who's preggers was missing today [teaching another J2 class], so 06S33 was like, "Omg! Waa, what a long Labour Day!" [we thought she was giving birth at first] Then who did we get for the relief? FLOPS. Yes, the Mr Flops who has really rebonded and um, scary hair. Lau-sey!
5. I happily went for Math lecture today cos my tuition teacher had taught me APGP already, so I sorta understand the chapter, which we were going through today. Sigh! It wasn't Mrs Koh [our Math teacher! :D] but this other 'cher with a nasal-whiney voice, like it was breaking. It's a woman teacher. o__o
6. I had everything I needed for debate loaded in the Mozilla window on Monday, then went off to bathe. Before summarising everything and printing. Stupid move, as when I returned to the computer 30 minutes later, it was already switched off. Sheesh! So all my research was gone. :(
7. I was planning to skip PE on Tuesday because of "cramps". Then, during assembly, I actually had cramps. -_- Never curse thyself...
OH YEAH. The whole of TPJC's haunted. o__o I'm darn freaked out by that, cos they said that the J Block was eerie and that's where I spend most of my time in. Argh! Backstage, hall toilets, the canteen, B Block, foyer... ALL HAUNTED. Crap la! And they say not to look up at night while walking in TPJC, cos you might see something. That's it, man. We shall hire the Ghostbusters. [speaking of which, the cartoon was cool]
BUT! On to more serious matters at hand here. How am I gonna bathe tomorrow after PE!? I use the J Block toilet cos it's ulu. Now that I've gotten intelligence on the supposed-hauntedness, though, I DON'T KNOW!! ... Okay, nvm. Hygiene is more important than my sanity. I shall bathe in the J Block toilet tomorrow.
Folks, if you don't see this blog updated anymore, you know what happened, aye? [salutes]
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment