Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo

Lyrics can be found here.

Haha, darn funny song. :D Anyway, some of you woulda heard about my little escapade yesterday. Well, it didn't turn out okay. Not at all.

Went to TM Macker's for breakfast. It was really stuffy. -__-
Happily chowed down my Sausage McMuffin with Egg Meal.
A nice auntie refilled my styrofoam cup with tea THRICE. =)
Completed my Math & Geog homework.
A bit of Physics revision on Forces thrown in too.
Started to hyperventilate [stuffy, remember?].
Felt really unwell & uncomfortable.
But being the conscientious person I am, I dutifully completed all my homework before going to see the doctor at the polyclinic.
At around 10.30am.
One hour later, it was finally my turn to go to the registration booth.
Let me stress, ONE HOUR okay?
I then proceeded on to Room 14, 2nd Level.
And waited until 12.25, when my number [2498, buy 4D! hurry!] beeped onto the screen.
Blah de blah, went back down to pharmacy.
Waited til around 1pm to collect my medicine.
COST: $18.60
Daylight robbery!!! It's a polyclinic for god's sake! Like, supposed to be cheaper than a private clinic? My usual family doctor charges me about $15 per visit, $8 if it's only a consultation.
Why was it so expensive?
I didn't bring my IC. So the lady at the registration counter gave me a PR status.
....
YES, WTH. O___O Me = PR? No way! I'm a true blue red Singaporean!

Haha, my parents wrote a complaint letter to SingHealth Polyclinics. Or whatever it's called. ^__^ Justice will be served. I hope.

Memorable quote from yesterday:
Can you stok masturbrating in fant of me?
- a Tampines Sec girl to this other dude
:D I find this very funny indeed. Oh, and it's either Tampines Sec had a half day yesterday, or that an entire cohort was ponning school and slacking away in TM Macker's. Geez, it seemed as if that place was invaded by them! Serious, believe me!

Aye, you know ah, I'm so excited about Singapore politics now, with the elections and all the hoo-ha. I know it's over, but isn't it so fun?!?! Whoever said youths these days are apathetic about politics should come look for ME. I wanna vote!! =) I hope they hold the next election in 5 and not 4 years. I WANNA VOTE!

[gimme the money and maybe I'll give you my vote!]

And I will be very busy during the June hols [birthdaybirthdaybirthday-]. I hope I'll still have time for my SAC buddies.

And I'm looking forward to debate nationals too. Nervous sort of anticipation. Train and train! Improve all the way! Let's show the other JCs what we're really made of, after the rather/very poor showings at SRJC, BCDCs & ACJC. Gotta gotta gotta buck up. [Fahmi, post up the pictures already! Please? Don't have to make it nice, haha..]

1 month for a miracle & I don't think I'm speaking for JCDCs

No comments: