Saturday, May 20, 2006

Thunderbirds Are Go

The briefing/dry run at NUS was great today! Okay, not exactly that super, but it was still an improvement from the one back at SRJC. The LTs at NUS have really good acoustics, so you could hear a giggle from across the LT. Speaking of which, some of us nearly turned into popsicles there. o__o Yeah, cold.

Anyway, I'm feeling melancholic. I don't know why, but I just am. Maybe it's because I went back to SAC yesterday to collect my cert & helped out at SAC Guitar. Evoked so many memories. Ah well. Very unlikely though. I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

Things have been going relatively well. Somewhat.
I'm not that stressed cos I can still manage everything.
I missed out on The Annoyance because of the trip back to SAC.
The relationship between my parents and I have been okay this week.
I've been ignoring my little sister's stupidity, so she's not irritating me.
I can understand most of my schoolwork.
I've been doing my tutorials. And listening during class.
TPJC Guitar's fine, nothing wrong with that.
Trying to sort out problems within TPJC Debate. I'm a-okay with that.
School hasn't been crazy. Er, not too much.

It's just this heaviness in my heart, y'know? I find myself drifting off within the confines of my mind ever-so-frequently nowadays. Just thinking. And I completely miss out on what my friends are telling me.

Little things cheer me up for awhile. Nuggets. Honey Milk Tea with pearls. Relaxing. Sleeping. Then the feeling gets me down again.

It's just so hard to conjure up a genuine smile.

No comments: