Had the Miss Kon Talk yesterday. Yes, now I see why. We shan't digress anymore!
As a result of that very serious and nerve-wrecking talk, I was super glum during the first hour of guitar la! I feel so mean. And I let things remain deeply rooted in my mind for the rest of the day. Then Guitar cheered me up, yay! :D But I was still thinking very much deeply about Stuff [including family's little problems which pop up like mushrooms after a rainy day]. So I didn't play very well, not even for Amigos Para Siempre. It's such a simple song yet my fingers just got numb.. And we got a new song! Grand Sonata. The first 16 bars we played sounded okay, with lots more improvement on my part needed.
06S33 cheered me up too. :) I love my new class. Million times better than the 1st 3 months CG. I've a Beauty darling and a Hottie darling already. Heh. They're fun people. I will never forget Adlin though! My one and only squeaky.
Ooh, KI KI KI!! Yes, it rocks. Even though you do get sick of staying back, the lessons make me happy too. When I understand everything, that is. It doesn't make a difference whether I do or not. I'm still happy about KI. I love Miss Quek, she's a great teacher. My absolute favourite KI 'cher so far. Her lessons are interactive and interesting and fun and not-very-brain-damaging. =) I love KI lessons despite all the late hours. Just forgive my hyperness because it's the M&M's fault, not mine. I'm addicted to them. LOVE.
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You seem to have very serious mood swings... Sad, then happy... You should work on your emotion-management.
so says the person who is -24cm short but has 2m tall legs... =)
i'm bored. ENTERTAIN ME~
denise: yes, Teacher Denise. :) I love you too.
jasmine: why are you always bored?!?!
hey! don't get so stressed up aye? everybody's quite tired of school too...don't let debate get to you.
Post a Comment