Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Kokomo

Song so does not suit my mood. Today was crappy. It started off that way.

Woke up with a massive headache. Was late for school for the first time in 3 years. Sat under the direct glare of the sun for 1 hour for PE [well, at least I didn't run]. My physics straight line graph turned into a curve because of really careless wrong calculations. I forgot to bring my Geography assignment and nearly died of fear. And I'm certain that the purpose of the "newly revamped" $0.5 million Auditorium [wow! SO new that the only change was the size of the stage!] is to freeze our brain cells dry within 2 minutes. Then KI. Twas like merry-go-round to me, even though the lesson was, I'm sure, very straightforward and easy to comprehend today.

Yes yes, Zee's whining as usual. But today was really crappy. It felt as if my mind was a blender set on "high" speed as it processed the truckloads of information I get every second. I can't remember anything about the Physics lecture. Which prompted me to SMS me dad, "OMG I THINK I NEED PHYSICS/MATH TUITION DESPERATELY!" while the teacher droned on about forces. I think. -__- Lethargic. Listless. I could go on.

Anyways, debate is...ARGH. Before one wants results, one should be willing to take the risk and invest in it. Not to give it a skimpy budget and expect it to shine and bring one glory, yeah? We're in desperate need of serious doubles but are, simply put, severely lacking in resources. Like time and money. [random fact: Zian's spent close to $15 these two days on food. Expect her to balloon into a fat frog]

Training today was another lousy and depressing event. Almost all of us [or I, at least] didn't research much and it was blah. Also, Fahmi's set as the 1st prop right? So to allow him to gain some experience and subsequently improve, you would let him be just that for the new motion right? But noooooo, they put Bryan. And even he agrees with me, because he's more of a 3rd speaker/rebuttals type of debater and he knows that. Yep, team dynamics are going to be ripped apart by this, with a little help from Pre-U Sem. Us debaters are going to meet Miss Kon tomorrow and we will bring this senseless thing up.

On the bright side, it's been raining for the past few days, including this very horrible day. And when you compare the pros and cons of this day, the difference in quantity is so great. Like, super. Oh god, now my English has dropped down to a D7. OR even "ungraded".

TPJC sucks on so many levels.
It rocks on one pathetic floor, which is in precarious danger of collapsing under its own weight due to a combination of weak foundations and people not bothering to care about its maintenance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

squeaky!ahs.miss u many!anw,u sound so so busy wth all tt happenings in sch eh=)excellent.and i heard frm denise ure now a hot babe in tpjc*winks.eh eh.do rmbr this squeaky arh.no matter how many million squeakies ure abt to have.hahas.chio bu alr la!mmm.anw,jia yo for e studies alryt!heh heh.e hannie i noe its gonna make it thru even ure worst subjects.ahs.i guess we are all on e same boat.bt im in e advantage for now cos im havin hols=)hehh.i shall vist here often.miss u!*hugs

Anonymous said...

i freeze even before i step into the audi. and audi lectures are useless cos i'm too cold to concentrate or even listen. and math sucks. i'm dying in maths too! and there's a maths test coming up. like ?!!!

Anonymous said...

Zian, u chio bu, you look like WHOO!
Zian, u chio bu, you look like WOW!
Zian we love you!
Zian we need you!
Zian we want you!

-MJC suck-up cheer

Anonymous said...

hey! cheer up!!! I didn't uinderstand anything about dynamics from physics lecture either... We're on the same boat.