Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Blossom Fell

I want a laptop.

I spent 5 hours on the freakin' BC debate speech. Dad's complaining about me hogging the computer. Sister too. Mum too.

I want a laptop.

Please. I'm willing to cut my pocket money back down to $35 a week. I'll gladly use a secondhand laptop so long it's usable and ain't ugly or anything.

I need a laptop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyhey! haha how timely. I'M getting a laptop! ahaha lol. =)
have fun in KI!
counting down to june.... =) ok, not really. i dont really want to age any more. lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Before you start fantasising, think about how willing would your parents be to give you a iaptop.
Missing my Tallie!

Zee :) said...

kaya: ....you willing to pay for me?

mich: showing off is bad, very. we'll forever be young la, don't worry! :)

denise: my parents are very unwilling. I'm so aware of that... =_= missing my shortie! I'm still at 163cm. Bleh.