Monday, March 06, 2006

Cold Hard Bitch

I'm so stuck on Jet ever since I learnt how to play Are You Gonna Be My Girl on the bass. :) Guess who, or rather what/where the title of this refers to. Torch it down, I say!

| franznatic |: you are quite normal
| franznatic |: except you are full of angst
| zian is zen |: i'm normal? hee!
| zian is zen |: no!!!
| zian is zen |: I tried to get rid of it! [referring to the angst]

Am I still that angsty? I thought I passed that stage already. Y'know, puberty -> angst -> young adults. Or something liddat la. Yep.

I was telling my cousin that if ACJC was in the east, I'd go there. Then he said,"Well you wouldn't want to go AC anyway... It's full of sodding whiny spoilt bastards..." He can't be jealous of ACJC, he's an ex-VJCian. :D Oh man, Andre and Adlin [not the SAC one] are there. Heh.

Oh gosh, speaking of Andre, he didn't get in to VJC either! Sigh, we both got 10 points and can only minus two. CCA for me, Higher CL for him. I wonder if...whatshisname, that VS guy? oh, Alexi, got in? 10 minus 4 = six. Should be able to get in la. I'm still pissed. At many things. I wanna hack down those smarter than me too!! Haha!

Anyway, I wanted to watch the Oscars today. ^__^ It's so fun watching it. My parents think anything which remotely resembles entertainment on TV is bimbotic. Hence, I can't watch any of those shows. And appaarently, I'm not mature enough. ...now WHY do I find that funneh? Hm.

While reading the Sunday Times on Sunday [like, duh. only day I ever read the papers], something caught my eye. Something which doesn't make any sense to me. Some guy lamented that the innocent image of his girlfriend is shattered cos she started to wear dangling earrings. And he thinks she's materialistic now. Sth like this, I think.
....

HUH?! Like, wth sia? O___O||| Where's the link? Between dangling earrings and materialistic? I don't wear dangly earrings cos I'm materialistic, I wear em cos they're pretty! The Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary defines materialistic as "caring more about money and possessions than anything else". Just because his girlfriend recently began to wear dangly earrings doesn't mean that she's turned materialistic. Noooooob! :D :D :D

:D Such a fun and easy to type happy icon. I like! :D :D :D :D Heh~ Why'm I so happy when I'm not? At all? I'm a living oxymoron. Here comes The Angst again! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

0_o....

Zian is in desperate need of her own private mental institute. man, what has TPJC DONE to you?!?!?!?!?!

Capriana said...

Angst? well... yah you're usually full of it most of the time but that's what makes you... well...you.

BTW, DO NOT WATCH FINAL DESTINATION 3. It's a freaking waste of money....

Zee :) said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I AM NOT ANGSTY DARNIT! NOT! >_< Sheesh la. Me. Not. Angsty!!! Nooooo!!! YOU NOOB! ^_^

haha, I need my own mental institute? :D :D :D what has MJC done to you? HAHA!

Anonymous said...

little angsty. only a little. very very little. HELLO ZIANNNIEEEE.

Zee :) said...

steph is angstier than I am. :) really.

HELLO STEPHIEEEEEEEEE!! :D :D :D happy! omg, I'm so high.