Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Song That Never Ends

This is the song that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was
And they'll continue singing it forever just because...
:D :D :D

Denisey!! Can you believe it? I didn't throw away a single evil pill/capsule this time! Not one! Not even a tiny speck of disgusting, smelly white powder! :) Praise me, y'all!

If I'm weird, Mie is Queen of Weird Land. So there! ^__^

HAHAHAHAHA, omg Jazy, didja brain get fried out by all the math functions graphs?? Actually, I think it was more like 1945 than 1983. I bet some of the atomic dust from Hiroshima and Nagasaki drifted into the TP water supply too, heh.

MY TASTE BUDS ARE WELL AND ALIVE. DO NOT CURSE THEM. ...or I will not teach you how to play the guitar. Ever. Not even if you join the ensemble. But you still must join the ensemble! Must! Though it gets boring!! Nyaha~

Geez, I hope I get into VJC. Really do... The slackness is TP is gonna suffocate me within 6 months... Positive. There's quite a few things I don't like about TP, and the complete lack of school spirit [even more so than SAC] is also one of them. And the walls. Don't forget the walls. Yep.

How am I able to hawk sell make myself sound smart in my appeal letter? Cos I'm not clever, and I have to be in order to get into VJC.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck for your appeal! Erm... You can tell them that you are very good with fractions, especially inverse fractions. =)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the appeal, novia!!!
I hate that song by the way... I have a friend who can sing 7 rounds of it without taking a breath... thus why I'm so sick of it... his second favourite goes...

"Crazy? I'm not crazy. They sent me to a home. Home? I died there. There were lots of worms. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. Crazy? I'm not ...."

Where do you get these stuff anyway?

Zee :) said...

denise: hi there, my [inserts random inverse fraction] darling!!! ^__^ are you shrinking yet/still? cos the last time I saw you, I swear that you only went up to my shoulders. Heh~

maddie: get what stuff? i assume you're talking about the random repeating thingys... hahah!! :)

thank you, my CJC darlings!!

Anonymous said...

HEY! what happened to your MJC darlings? =) hahahaa.. hail you, hail you, you rock, you didn't throw away anything heroin... oh i mean antibiotics. yes. good for you. XD

Mie said...

so that makes you, like, my Wierd Land subject. Smaaart. Ehm, wonder how the appeal went.