Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Look What You've Done

...you noob of a virus/bacteria. I hate being sick. That means you've gotta take pills and I bitch about it everytime I have to. Hello?! How can anyone swallow disgusting unnatural evil little...THINGS like pills, darnit!? It's...icky. -_- And it's a foreign object. That's like gulping down 5 cent coins!! Argh... Geez, have I mentioned how I HATE pills?

OMG. I've no idea what the TP guitar uniform is like. Nothing too horrible, I hope. Anyway, I don't even know whether I'm staying at TP or not. So not like it matters now. :) Yeah, to be fair, SACSS band did improve. They did... Or maybe, uh, I dunno. Mebbe it's VCH. ^__^ That's why I felt that the performing CCAs improved, haha! Hey, the new band instructor's quite nice, y'know? Friendly. Yup.

Guitar was okay today. I was the only solo guitarist, so Mr Choo had to play guitar 1. Ha. Then while taking my fever pills in the guitar room, I discovered that TP's water cooler dispenses milky water with unidentifiable white powder floating in it... Wth.

And I drank like 3 bottles [also equals to 1.5 litres] of that water la! Might get food poisoning. Actually, the first thought that came to my mind was,"OMG, TP's got cocaine in the water!" That's just crazy. Then my friend said that it's because of some chemical reactions in the water. o___o ...That wasn't supposed to make me feel better, was it? They were encouraging me to take the pills though. "Cannot throw them away! Especially the antibiotics!" "Don't stuff the pill into the sandwich, that's gross man!" "Ew, yucks, don't chew the pills. Ugh."

THW try juveniles as adults. Debate tmr. Opposition. Nothing yet. Gonna get squashed.

Oh noes, I think I'm getting used to the taste of the antibiotic powder. I can proudly say that I'm able to avoid having a 2 minute long silent confrontation with my medication. It takes only about 30 seconds now. Haha! And the taste of the fever pills barely register on my tongue now, woo!

4 comments:

Mie said...

yer one wierd kid, you know that. '_' And cocaine in the water is a GOOD thing!

Anonymous said...

i hope threr aren't any drains near tpjc. you'll probably throw all your medication in. Anyway... Get well soon sweetheart!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA COCAINE IN THE WATER COOLER... i wonder how it got there?

smuggler 1: OMG THE PRINCIPAL IS COMING!!! hide the products!! *stuff in water cooler*

principal comes along and takes a drink: mmm, the water cooler gives better water every time... i'm never changing it again! -1983

hahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Zian? Not registering the taste of fever pills may just mean that your taste buds are dying.
Haha. Get well soon anyway.