Thursday, March 09, 2006

Aragonaise

OMG, Chinese lecture was actually fun!! Can you believe it?! Even though I didn't understand a third of what the lecturer was saying, it was fun. =)
"Tong shue men, ni men [inserts cheem cheena phrase] san ge yue?"
Me: Aha! first three months! I heard that! :D [cautiously raised up my hand] [rest of LT looked blur]
"Er... Ok. Who was in TPJC for first three months?"
LT: [collectively] Ohhhhhhhhh... [begins to raise their hands]
That was like freaking funneh, man. :) Anyways, it was also fun cos the teacher could explain in English. Which makes everything so much more clearer.

It occurred to me during Chinese lecture today. In the middle of Chinese lecture, this totally random thought popped into my head. What if I had a boyfriend who could teach me everything I don't know??

AHA! :D that stemmed from a very awkward conversation I had with my dad's friends who came up during CNY. They were talking about BGR stuff [at their age, omg] and when I unknowingly strolled into the kitchen to get some water, THEY CORNERED MEH. O__O So I just leaned on the wall and politely nodded occasionally to show I was listening. I mean, they're my dad's friends, afterall. They were talking about how their daughter was this havoc person in JC1 and how many admirers she had. And how havoc she was. That was the gist of the whole conversation anyways. I perked up when I heard, "But she also quite smart one you know, choose those guys who can help her in her studies."

YEEEEEEEEES. :) Which got me thinking, cos I'd need someone for each subject. Physics, math, geography, CHINESE [bloody important, this is]. For GP...I think my BS/argumentative skills are already quite good, so I wouldn't need a...TUTOR for this. And if I took KI [I want this so so so much!!], I don't think there's anyone. =_=

But that's SO MEAN. True, it's er, effective [?] but won't you feel GUILTY??? I know I will. Oh god, I'm softening up la!! I'm becoming a nice, easy-going, angsty, compliant [which is really bad], more cheena person. The cheena part can be good or bad, depending. Good, cos my parents expect me to score a distinction for A levels Chinese. And I didn't even get a whiff of A2 when I was in SAC! Bad, cos my English needs to be pretty darn great for GP/KI [I want I want I want-]. Yeah... Double-edged sword.

Know what? I think I'll cry if I don't get KI. Cry at home, that is. KI's really important to me, it's one of the reasons why I'm quite happy in TPJC. My L1R5's okay, it's my think-outta-the-box ability which gets me afraid. I'm good at that sometimes. Might I stress on the sometimes? Anyways, KI's all about writing essays too. My entries here are like mini-[crap]essays, so yep! ^___^

Can the great, kind, nice, compassionate, others-centred [haha, SAC value], loving people please be...um, those qualities mentioned? :D I'm in desperate need of new music.

The Killers
Franz Ferdinand
Bon Jovi
U2
The Darkness
Metallica
The Hives
Queen
The Rasmus
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Regina Spektor
Scissor Sisters

mp3s, albums, whatever. MUSIC IS LIFE. Which reminds me, I need to polish up my guitar skills. I'm lagging behind, argh. =(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see u finally kinda enjoying Chinese. Things really change once we get into JCs. today when i wore my CJ skirt for the very 1st time, it was actually short enough for me to see my knees when i look in the mirror.this never happens with my sac skirt. Hee. Hope u get to do KI.

Mie said...

BOWLING FOR SOUP! And Fountains of Wayne, and Gorillaz, and The Dears...yeah my guitar skills are even worse now -_-

what are you, an idiot?! You don't get a bf for that! You think he's gonna rather tutor than make out?! O___O holy...you....moron....really....nevermind.

Zee :) said...

I VANT MUZAK ALBUMS/MP3s!!! :D

early b-day presents, anyone?? :) pleeeeeeeeeease?

wow! denise's knees finally get to see the light of the day... haha!

Anonymous said...

Haha. A bf for every subject? woah. Talk about morals. Hope you get KI too.

Anonymous said...

Somebody commenting porn into your blog....

And that really is a bad reason to get a bf....

Music? LIFEHOUSE!!! Yellowcard, Ronin, Dreamz Fm, Green Day, Johnny Mathis, Queen, Foo Fighters, Nat King Cole, Ray Charles, Jodie Brooke Wilson, Abra Moore, Leann Rimes, Damien Rice, John Mayer....I could go on forever...

ROCKERFELLA ROCKS!