omg my blog attracts porn. ... THOSE SO BLOODY STUPID MOFOS. o__o
I mean, at least give Mie the gay porn links. Noooooobs! :D Geez! Porn, I say! That's fecking gross. And I initially thought it was some cool dude who's giving me all these cool band names. I'm too naive. SIGH.
Talking about morals, we didn't have ANY Civics and Moral Education lessons for the past 2 years, remember? Thus, I can happily [and psychotically] conclude that we, proud graduates of 4/7 2005, have no morals. :)
On a much much MUCH sadder note, us stage crewers didn't get any money from them. Them as in NUS guitar ensemble. Seniors got $20++ last year... Asri and I were nudging each other and whispering, "Show us the money!!". But it was fun. Like, super duper freaking fun. We met lotsa new guitarists who can play so well. And I had the honour of playing a beautiful Esteve guitar which produces freakin' great tone quality. It costs $500+. Then my heart positively leapt with joy when we tinkered on the piano. It. Is. So. So. SO. Heavenly. It's great. I'm serious, the concert piano sounded so clear and there was resonance. I'm feeling classical. Heh.
Can you believe it? I got selected for the pre-university seminar! How? They say it's because I was an active participant during GP. I knew I shouldn't have volunteered during those uber boring lessons. -_- But it ain't that lousy. All the debaters were selected. Man, we're clever. =) I'm so modest, ehehe. The people selected for pre-U sem are crazy! Haha! It was really fun today, cos we bitched half the time. And we had food. Mm... Pizza. Radhika's mum's cooking. Macker's [for the 4th consecutive day]. Did I forget anything? ^__^ Oh yes, I love my fellow debaters!! We absolutely rock! In, out, in, in and out... Up, down, up, up and down... Round, round, round, round and round... Doesn't it sound wrong? I'm sorry to say that we're almost all dirty minded. Ah WELL. :D
Oh noes, there's the guitar exchange program at CJC tomorrow and us soloists can't play Andante nicely yet. =_= we're so screwed. I can't trill for nuts either. I hope there's time to practise tomorrow. Or else we would be bringing shame to TPJC.
OMG THE STUPID ADMIN AT TP DIDN'T GIVE ME H1 LIT! SO I'M STUCK WITH ECONS! WTH!! Argh, I'm so pissed at them. I'm gonna appeal directly to the Principal. I vant Literature, mvahaha. And KI too. KI KI KI KI KI!!! Phweet~~ Please give me KI and Lit!! Please please please!

4 comments:
I thought they were band names too. Hee! Eh, if you want to talk about having no morals, speak for yourself. I HAVE morals. Congrats on being selected for Pre-U Sem. CJ hasn't even begun selection as far as I know. Hope you can do KI and H1 Lit.
yeah, at least send me the links. oh my god you're such a guai kia in denial! hahahahahah :D That is SO FUNNY. The principal will definitely let you into H1 lit~
EHHHH! i wanted to go for the pre-u seminar too dammit! but i can't because the tsd pracs are around the same time as the stupid seminar. BOO. =(( if not, i could have seen you there and waved madly at you in your spanking new green uniform. heheheh. ^_^
Yes, zian. "please" is the word to use in your appeal letter to the principal. Not the uber-blunt stuff you showed me initially. Nonetheless, hope you'll get your subjects =D
Post a Comment