I had, by Zian's standards, a very weird dream a coupla days ago.
Usually my dreams are...well. Hm. Vague and have many sequences sewn jaggedly together, so it ends up being rather long and make no sense at all. Anyway. It was totally dark, I was in a room because I was leaning against a wall [this i was pretty damn sure of], there were tealight candles.
I can't remember the Face, dammit, that's about all I can't remember. Yeah, there was a face, for those whose brains cannot take on the overwhelming task of simple deduction.
Hell, I hate dreams. Especially those I can't remember much of, or understand. In this case, it happens to fall in both categories. So, rah-rah. See? Double rah.
I bet this stupid dream fried my brain so much that I've [once again] joined a guitar ensemble!! That's right! Come on, let's all chant, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame me. Fool me once, shame..." !
As a junior section leader at that. Trying to die before I reach the legal drinking age or what. Anyway, about the saxophone thing, I'll just plod along in life and see how it leads me to that particularly elusive instrument.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
dreams are typically weird.. so don't worry
even though I tend to forget them, I still vagues remember most being weird or dreamlike ^^'
die of alcohol poisoning ? before being legally able to drink?
erk sleep time .. umm hours ago again
don't worry about the sazaphone....
it isn't as elusive as you think.
I'll probably end up selling/giving it to you if I'm still stuck in band by the end of first three months sigh....
I don't think I can handle three instruments...
But dropping them is so hard... I love them all.... *stares lovinlg at saxaphone and drumset*
I still cannot believe you joined guitar, man. heh.
i think you're better off than me. it was between ELDDS(drama), wushu, or health and fitness(which is like bodybuilding).
SUCH a no-brainer. so now i'm in drama. sigh.
Post a Comment