1) AiYoRxXx~~ nOw GoRcHh sKkoOl aGaInn LeHhx. ShO VeRrI dErR SiAnNz. HaIz~~ DuNn wAn, BuT tHeNn MuS Go LoRz. ShO sAdD-SaDd sIaHx...
2) YaAaAaAaAy!!!! GoRcH sKoOl LiAoZ. Kekexx. DeN cAn SeE mI bOi-BoI aLL dEr TiMeXx. EuU dOnCh HaIz UnTiL lIkE dAt LaHx. eUu MuS nOt Be JeAlOuS oF tRuE LUrB lOrXxX... HaHA... JuS jOkInG lAhx.
3) Waaaaaaaah, skool startt againnx liaoz. So cool siahz~ after 2 months of not seeing all those cute ger-gerx I very the sianxx lehz. I am soooooooo exicted andd heppi!! [Zian's Notes: ...some ppl really can't spell 'excited'. =_=]
4) Finally I'm in Secondary Four. I am in such a jubilant mood because of that. I wonder how's the Science Lab now? It's been two lonely months without my test-tubes and the bunsen burner and the ammonia. Oh, not forgetting the hydrochloric acid, of course. I am so looking forward to tomorrow when we finally get to have a Chemistry Practical!
5) F*** school. [inserts Famous Seven Word Hokkien Expletive]
Yeah. You get the idea.

A Stirring Duet
By People of A Starving Country [PASC] & People... THINGS of Mushroom Land [TML]
PASC:
This is my pantry, this is my bread
These are my rations, oh that's so sad!
We have no future, that's very bad
What do we do now, we're so gonna die.
TML:
We, the Leaders of Mushroom Spores
Pledge ourselves to be one united dust cloud
Regardless of race, colour or genetics
To build a Mushroom Society, based on water and acidity
So as to achieve Mushrooms, chlorophyll & spority for our Nation!
PASC:
We are so hungry, we are starving here
We will plead and beg until you give us Food
We will eat any food that you give us
Even raw Mushrooms to fill our stomachs up
TML:
This is my Habitat, we have progressed
Look at those Mushrooms, they've grown so grand!
Taking up our space, should we ban them?
I know what to do, we'll donate them to you!
[Zian's Notes: Look at the Poor Ol' Monkey. Only had ONE leaf to eat. Sorry lah, I've no pictures of mushrooms.]

1 comment:
from now on, I will replace all my expressions of joy and delight with 'heppi'.
Post a Comment