Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Am Happy

Bloody hell, that sounded like Helena Kingshaw. O__o Disturbing.

Anyway, I really am happy. It's so random, yeah, no one cares about my fluctuating moods but I AM HAPPY. TPJC. It ain't as boring as I'd expected and it's a hell lotta fun. Seriously, all's going well in school.

Wow, ain't I optimistic and cheerful? Don't know why I am, so no poking at me about it. The people there are really nice too, not...uh, stuck up? =_= never mind...

I've a mind to stay after first 3 months. It's nearby [15 minute bus ride away!], I've already gotten the layout of the school stuck in me head [ie not getting lost everytime I have to go for a lecture/tutorial], you can run outta the school by the main gate during school hours if you wanna, guitar's not as horrible as I last remembered [help! Bleeding fingers!], and many more.

...So I'm happy. So there.

No comments: